Sign in to follow this  
sinularity

annoying situation

Well I purchased a Zahhak the other day, with them coming down in price and the fact I like the two wheel drive buggy's.

Anyway after packing off the kids and the old ball and chain to my mothers for the day, I finally get to sit with my NIB kit

and hot cuppa, ready to enjoy the day in hand. :D

When I discover to my horror I have a complete parts tree missing, after further investigation I realize I have two sets

Of C and D parts when there should be only one.

This really annoys me to know end, I know it is very rare to have parts missing in a tamiya kit, but when it does happen, you do

feel like a higher force is just trying your Patience. :angry:

After contacting stella they had the missing part shipped right way. (top customer service as all ways).

Now I just need to find away to get the wife and kids out for the day again, maybe a new pair shoes will do the trick :ph34r:

thats very sad indeed, :( i would say i know how it feels but, as you said its so very rare that you get a tamiya kit with parts missing,

better luck next time you get the place to yourself ;)

Nothing more frustrating.

I have had extra fastners but not the right ones in my new Tamiya kits at times. Lucky I have had spares .

BUT a parts tree is not good. <_<

Hope you get the parts quickly. As you said Stella is awesome so at least you bought from the right place. :)

First thing to do is get straight round there and pick up the wife and kids. Say 'I feel selfish having a day to myself so I thought it would be nice to go out as a family to the cinema / restaurant / park / picnic' (choose one or more of these options!!)

DO NOT mention the lack of parts!

Then SHE will feel guilty and give you another day and YOU WILL SAVE MONEY on shoes (I know you will have had to spend a bit on the above excuses (I mean options!!) but at least you will have gained from them aswell !!!)

All's well that ends well and you become a HERO !!!

its all good!

Rich

• Like 1