moleman128

Tamiya M05 Suspension Mount broken

Thanks, I've got 1 chassis in the postal system but it's got lost so they're sending another. Ok how long will the shaft seals be useful before they start leaking? Not sure I quite want to buy something from the USA yet as I'm having enough trouble buying something from blooming Birmingham! What wt oil do I need for just jumping and messing around? :)

should be fine mate, good price too , i buy lots of stuff from selections store on ebay , always first class service.

Yeah they are good, bought my chassis off them. Looking at a higher ampage battery charger as mine is 300ma and it takes ages, will a higher amp charger (1amp) damage the battery as it looks to do the same job much quicker? Thanks for the advice by the way :)

you should be fine , always do the first charge at a trickle , the 300mah will be ideal for that but time the charge as the 300 charger wont have a delta cut off so it wont stop the charge when the battery is full , try and get a delta peak charger if you can afford it, the ansmann one at modelsport looks like good value as it has a built in power supply , http://www.modelsport.co.uk/ansmann-racing-xbase-2.0-deluxe/rc-car-products/38403 , its a fair chunk of money but if you are staying with rc for the long term it will pay for itself over and over by looking after your batteries.

go with the orion, i have used many of their chargers and batteries over the years , all three of the orion chargers i had are still going strong charging friends batteries.