theshopkeeper

24 Hour Offer - Black Lunchbox, Watanabe Hornet

This is a 24 Hour Only Offer - expires Midday UK Time Friday 8th March.

Black Lunch Box Kit without ESC 85 GBP

Black Lunch Box Kit with ESC 95 GBP

Juan Watanabe Pink Hornet Kit without ESC 99 GBP

Juan Watanabe Pink Hornet Kit with ESC 109 GBP

If you wish to purchase, please send payment via Paypal using our page at www.goldstarstockists.net/paypal - full refund if we run out of stock.

Prices include UK delivery. Most of Europe adds £20 to £30 to the price - please enquire if interested.

dont suppose you have any offers on the wild one with esc coming up? going to be ordering one on monday from the cheapest source i can find.

You could check whether the HobbyStore one has an ESC - it's £163.50 (inc. delivery) at the moment and ships from within the UK.

You could check whether the HobbyStore one has an ESC - it's £163.50 (inc. delivery) at the moment and ships from within the UK.

thanks mate, i had a look at them not a bad price at all , rc mart too have them and i can get one with shipping for a smidge under £150 , just thought i would ask the shopkeeper as i have used time tunnel many times over the years :)

Not possible to come near Hobbystores price on that one, assuming it does actually have the ESC in it - we were asked to match one of theirs before Christmas but on calling one of their stores was told that the kit didn't have an ESC in. I wondered if they weren't UK stock to be honest, but didn't bother digging further at the time.

Of course anything Hong Kong wouldn't include the cut for Cameron & Co, which is more than the dealer makes typically on this range!

Of course anything Hong Kong wouldn't include the cut for Cameron & Co, which is more than the dealer makes typically on this range!

Don't get the TC lobby started on that one :)

• Like 1

Not possible to come near Hobbystores price on that one, assuming it does actually have the ESC in it - we were asked to match one of theirs before Christmas but on calling one of their stores was told that the kit didn't have an ESC in. I wondered if they weren't UK stock to be honest, but didn't bother digging further at the time.

thanks anyway , i will be ordering a new HB2010 soon ,hope you still have some at that amazing price you were doing them at :)