Sign in to follow this  
Zac_F83

Next project

I seen in the directions on tamiyausa that the shock rods don't have removable pistons- could one drill small holes in them to make the ride a bit softer?

Parts/kit are ordered! I opted out on the 20T motor as it doesn't need to be fast LOL

I have a 45T in mine and a set of losi 1.9 claws on the stock rims works great and still has a little wheel speed. Only locked in the rear.100_9369.jpg

I see I put the stock motor in it after breaking it in for a hour LOL (forgot about it and came back and it was still running albit a bit hotter haha)

I put all 4 of the kit supplied differential washers in the rear, and a spare washer I had in the front made them both limited slips - rear is tighter than the front for sure but it should work great

Yours looks great! honestly a 27T motor is to fast for this setup for sure - I may go to a Yeah Racing 35-45T motor haha

You can make your own propshaft from 5mm steel rod available in hardware stores. You'll just need a 2nd universal joint to connect it up. I did this on my LWB CC01 and its worked fine. Best to file of a flat spot so the grub screws have a good area to bite into.

• Like 1