Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy39

Rod tyres for stad Blitzer

My trustee sb has been a great basher and lives in the boot of my car for whenever the opportunity arises!

Problem is that I seem to mainly run on Tarmac and the largest jumps are off kerbs etc. as a result my kit tyres and re looking very ragged and I wondered if anyone could recommend a set of wheels and tyres that were more road friendly?

I run (as do others) Pro-line Dirt Works 2.2 truck tyres front and back which work really well on and off road and wear really well. I have also run Dirt Hawgs on the front (using rear buggy wheel size) which also work well.

For pure road tires, you could try the wheels from the Street Rover. They used to be on the Dyna Blaster and TR-15T, but finding Dyna Blaster-specific wheels can be tricky, so if you can order factory parts the Street Rover wheels may be worth it.

Edit: Street Rover wheels seem to be in short supply online, too, as many are already attached to actual cars! If you can find a full set, I think they would go well on a Stadium Blitzer nonetheless.

Here's a pic of the Dirt Works on the SB:

img0260j.jpg

I run (as do others) Pro-line Dirt Works 2.2 truck tyres front and back which work really well on and off road and wear really well. I have also run Dirt Hawgs on the front (using rear buggy wheel size) which also work well.

I have dirt works on my blitzer and confirm that they are great tyres, just starting to wear mine down after a year of brushless abuse mostly on tarmac.

I will be buying more when I can.

I never tend to use the kit tyres as they don't last long I have already got a set of traxxas wheels and am waiting for the tyres to turn up until then my staduim blitzer stays on the shelf

Are they the ones (tyres) that come on the rs4 mt cause if so I just happen to have one sitting around unused