Sign in to follow this  
Richard001

graphic pen or micro tape?

As per the topic really which is best and what size I have seen pens at 0.28mm and micro tape at .30mm which is easier to use and gives the best results? I am going to use this for the pannel lines etc on my new build.

As per the topic really which is best and what size I have seen pens at 0.28mm and micro tape at .30mm which is easier to use and gives the best results? I am going to use this for the pannel lines etc on my new build.

Alrite Cocker . Small World . I'am a Batley lad originally :D . All depends how steady your hand is and how good your eye sight is . Personally as a old git i'd use micoline tape .

Alrite Cocker . Small World . I'am a Batley lad originally :D . All depends how steady your hand is and how good your eye sight is . Personally as a old git i'd use micoline tape .

Tis a small world I work in Batley area quite a bit :) . What thickness of microline do you use?.

http://www.staedtler...igment_liner_uk

available in 0.05, 0.1, 0.2mm and upwards.

Most colemans stores will stock these pens.

Tanks for the link what thickness would be suitable for panel lines is the 0.2mm the best and does it take a while to dry?

Richard

think scale Richard . 1/10 so 0.2 would only be a 2 mm panal gap - possiable on a rolls royce maybe :lol: but i think 5 mm is more likely on real life cars .