I purchased a kit of this Re-re about a year or so ago but it's still BNIB. I have noticed that shops are no longer selling it, and I wondered if anyone knew the value price? I am only asking as I may need to sell. This is not an advert for selling it so sorry if it's come across like that, but I just would have no idea what I should be putting it up for should I sell down the line?

Fingers crossed I will get around to building it, but otherwise it's nice to know :)

It's worth about £200 now, based on the rare times that they become available on ebay.

Yep they have sky rocketed in price.

They only did one run I think. The rear arms go for silly money now unless JRC has them.

Yep they have sky rocketed in price.

They only did one run I think. The rear arms go for silly money now unless JRC has them.

JR-RC has them for $10.80 i think for the rear arm's .

He has not been on for some time , Must be away .

Gee & i have three re re kits NIB still ...

Not to sure why they are gone so fast , Mind you the did come out in 2008 .

I have stocked up on the boomerang parts as well . Thanks to JR-RC .

Could almost build 5 boomerangs out of my parts ... Got to love the boomerang .

Yeah it truly is a great model but alas mine may have to go to pay for booooring things such as a mortgage, council Tax and water bills lol...

Guys - I still have the kit - still BNIB lol....can't even see them on the internet fro sale now..something tells me it could be worth even more - any ideas?!

On 17/4/2013 at 11:59 AM, Malakite said:

Yeah it truly is a great model but alas mine may have to go to pay for booooring things such as a mortgage, council Tax and water bills lol...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max

• Like 1

On 16/4/2013 at 9:38 PM, kontemax said:

So the Boomerang is out of production?

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Max

I got one of them one year ago, I'm a lucky guy, it will stay nib.

Its worth is growing up, I suppose.

Max

17 hours ago, kontemax said:

I got one of them one year ago, I'm a lucky guy, it will stay nib.

Its worth is growing up, I suppose.

Max

How much do you think currently then? I can't see any for sale - they must be REALLY rare?!..

I don't think they are that rare, just nobody is parting with them at the moment.

2 hours ago, Malakite said:

How much do you think currently then? I can't see any for sale - they must be REALLY rare?!..

They are rare for sale but I believe there are many of them inside the people's home.

I payed mine 250$ if I remember well. How much for them now? Who knows? It depends by the seller and the buyer.

Max

Well folks I have enough bits now to build a reissue boomerang but I need a box if anyone has one or I'll buy a reissue kit as well if any of you gues have a spare 

Realistically it's worth what someone is willing to pay. Me... Anything over £200 is too much...but thr next man could part with £300 without breaking a sweat.

I got lucky a year or two ago and bought the display model Boomerang from a ModelZone store that was closing down......mint, never run nor seen the rain....... £40 (!!!!)

All it needed was rebuilding with bearings throughout and the oil shocks setting up properly though i did feel a bit miffed about missing out on doing the paint job and decals

Boomer is a great car and well worth a spot in any Tamiya collection in my opinion!