JWeston

58577 Nova Fox

Bmt. Ur fox is rad. Can't wait to see it out at this years festival. A little birdy has told me its going to be a grudge match

Bmt. Ur fox is rad. Can't wait to see it out at this years festival. A little birdy has told me its going to be a grudge match

Everything is a grudge match at Casso :ph34r:

• Like 1

Don't Forget that there is at least 2 Fox's from Boondal coming.

Can't wait. :) :) :)

• Like 1

Vintage racing :o I really live in the wrong country. Would really be cool. Here in Denmark we hardly have a 1/10 2wd or 4wd class for the current cars around. If there were just a series of that I would participate. Would love to race my Supershot or Optima Mid, and would be way cool to show up with a Fox.

Great pictures btw. Let's see more of those.

I'm so excited about the Nova Fox, I bought another Fox off ebay!

Great hops up on it, and a very strange rear arm mod.

I'll post up pics this weekend.

is it here yet???

image.jpg

It's official now, Tamiya USA has given NovaFox a number 58577.

NeoScorcher is 58568.

I'm so excited about the Nova Fox, I bought another Fox off ebay!

Great hops up on it, and a very strange rear arm mod.

I'll post up pics this weekend.

is it here yet???

xtamfox2.jpg

I can't see the picture you've posted, there's just something else about forbidden hotlinking of pics. <_< I guess you should try either re-upload the pic on a dedicated host, or just link to the article that includes the pic. This applies not only to Blackholesun.fr, but also to a lot more sites like Tamiyablog.com.

I can't see the picture you've posted, there's just something else about forbidden hotlinking of pics. <_< I guess you should try either re-upload the pic on a dedicated host, or just link to the article that includes the pic. This applies not only to Blackholesun.fr, but also to a lot more sites like Tamiyablog.com.

Didn't realize it was blackholesun hate the hot link blockers.

It displayed when I originally wrote the other post.

I'm fixing it in my other post.

Thanks greg, I know how the net works. ;)

As kyosho1 has said above , But with no URL . :P .

excellent observation ... A+! nothing gets by you! ;)

i could say that's what prompted me at that moment to look and post the URL, but that wouldn't not be telling the truth.

• Like 2

Only because you killed my hopes that some NEW info had be posted up . :lol:

Come on Fox !! you just can't get here fast enough .

• Like 1

Vintage racing :o I really live in the wrong country. Would really be cool. Here in Denmark we hardly have a 1/10 2wd or 4wd class for the current cars around. If there were just a series of that I would participate. Would love to race my Supershot or Optima Mid, and would be way cool to show up with a Fox.

Great pictures btw. Let's see more of those.

Just console yourself with the fact that Australia really is a huge country and i have to drive for an hour to get to boondall to run, if i went to casso it's over 12 hours drive! So it'd be like crossing about 6 countries in europe LOL

• Like 1

Just console yourself with the fact that Australia really is a huge country and i have to drive for an hour to get to boondall to run, if i went to casso it's over 12 hours drive! So it'd be like crossing about 6 countries in europe LOL

Yeap, it is! When I did Boondall last, it was up at 4am, leave at 5am, drive for 3 1/2 hours to get there, then drive RC until lunchtime. Stop for some lunch on the way home, then another 3 1/2hr drive home. Turns into a very full day out just to go drive some RC with the other vintage runners. About 320km each way.

I haven't been able to get anyone local interested in vintage electrics. They all want to run nitro Savages, Revos and T-Maxxes or 1:5th Bajas. Sadly, most of them wouldn't even know what a Fox is! :(

If i wanted to go , It would take me two or so days to get to Boondall .

Takes me about 3 1/2 hours to get to perth , We are lucky

with 110 kph speed LTD .

Gee what we would do , Just to race Vintage RC . :lol:.

• Like 1

Hi all I just thought I'd share this with all you fellow Fox lovers. I emailed stella models regarding the upcoming release of the Nova Fox, I had a reply today and they are just finalising details with their supplier and will be releasing details regarfing actual release date and priceing immenantley. Can't wait.

• Like 1

Hi all I just thought I'd share this with all you fellow Fox lovers. I emailed stella models regarding the upcoming release of the Nova Fox, I had a reply today and they are just finalising details with their supplier and will be releasing details regarfing actual release date and priceing immenantley. Can't wait.

i know next to nothing regarfing priceing immenantley.

• Like 1

"We're just confirming details with our suppliers and will have update shortly."

Sorry all for the confusion, above is the direct quote from the reply. I guess the excitement is getting to me.

Steve

• Like 2

I have seen a Japanese street price of 12000 yen from Champ.

looks like tamiyausa.com has had a facelift. maybe to go along with the big reveal?

HAHA , I E-mailed them as soon as i found out it was coming out .

& had put in my order ... This time i have got in early for a change :o ..

Is it on their website to pre order because I couldn't find it. The price will be interesting though compared to UK outlets.

Hmmm unless they do some subtle changes - like strengthened arms and maybe a gearbox alteration - eg ball diff (thorp or something else) and add the front Swaybar as a standard part - think im happy with my Virgin Fox. (Gold wheels packed away)

My other Fox is modded to be a half decent runner - I think it was the best Tamiya model back in the day. The way it looked and drove made me keep mine from 88 till this day.

20111130170241.jpg

20111130170137.jpg

Cheers

• Like 2