JWeston

58577 Nova Fox

Wait.. friction dampers? I would have guessed oil.

In the specs, it does say oil filled cva's.

:angry: Some one on the Bay is doing a pre order for the nova fox @ $440 :lol: what a joke !!

Why do people do this ??? :huh:

Unless anyone was unaware, the manual is now available to download from www.tamiyausa.com

• Like 3

Sorry, www.tamiya.de

type in 58577 in box on the left

• Like 2

Unless anyone was unaware, the manual is now available to download from www.tamiyausa.com

that's great! thanks for that... very happy about the oil shocks and to see so many parts identical. not too impressed with the steering setup... might use an old setup if/when i build a nova.

OK so this CLEARLY shows that the NOVA Fox comes with OIL dampers and not friction dampers as had been misreported on the tamiyausa.com website.

http://www.tamiya.de/CommonFiles/Dickie-Tamiya/PDM_Products/Tamiya/300058577/300058577_Bauanleitung.pdf

I did say a few posts up that in the specs it has oil dampers listed.

Nice to have it confirmed though. :)

It's still back order though... whether or not they actually get enough in Stock This week to fill pre orders and then normal stock orders who knows. I'm keen to order though.

Cheers

Hi all UK TC'ers spoke to Joanne at Fusion Hobbies today, to order some more RW pinions -cheers Percymon for the heads up, and she is expecting delivery of the Nova Fox at the end of this month/beginning of August.

Steve.

Is the lower price of the Fox (when compared to the wild one) the result of a weakening yen??

Is the lower price of the Fox (when compared to the wild one) the result of a weakening yen??

Not sure , But i was thinking that the RC-10 is coming & maybe Mr T has dropped the price to get it out there ?.

Then again , there is not much to a fox . But at the end of the day , I don't care !! . It's cheap / good price , so i can get 4 or 5 of

them . Wish the Aus $ didn't drop as it would he been cheaper for me to buy . HAHA !! . Bring on thrusday ! ...

Hi all UK TC'ers spoke to Joanne at Fusion Hobbies today, to order some more RW pinions -cheers Percymon for the heads up, and she is expecting delivery of the Nova Fox at the end of this month/beginning of August.

Steve.

Just an update Fusion Hobbies only have a few Nova Foxes left for pre order from the quantity they have coming into stock at the end of this month/beginning of August. Not that far behind Stella and Tower. £149 with free delivery, £135 to paying TC members.

Steve.

Steve.

Just an update Fusion Hobbies only have a few Nova Foxes left for pre order from the quantity they have coming into stock at the end of this month/beginning of August. Not that far behind Stella and Tower. £149 with free delivery, £135 to paying TC members.

Steve.

Just ordered mine ;)

Are they in stock now. Waiting for UK stock for mine lol. I managed to bag an original swaybar/stabalizer off the bay for 42, can't decide weather to fit it to my current fox runner or keep it for the Nova Fox which is also going to be a runner.

Steve.

I have got stella to save me 4 of them & they got back to me with them . WooHoo ....

• Like 2

I have got stella to save me 4 of them & they got back to me with them . WooHoo ....

WOW, 4 kits, that's 1 more than normal for you isn't it?

• Like 1

WOW, 4 kits, that's 1 more than normal for you isn't it?

Yep !! But it's my favorite 2wd car & I WILL GET MORE >< . I want to drive the wheels of them & have as much fun as i used too .

How many are you getting mtbkym01 ?. I have wanted the re re so much , that i have too get more :lol: well that's what i'm telling my self any way .

• Like 1

Yep !! But it's my favorite 2wd car & I WILL GET MORE >< . I want to drive the wheels of them & have as much fun as i used too .

How many are you getting mtbkym01 ?. I have wanted the re re so much , that i have too get more :lol: well that's what i'm telling my self any way .

Only 2 for me mate, 1 to build, and 1 NIB with my original NIB
  • Like 1