JWeston

58577 Nova Fox

Yep - Ive had to go to Bunnings and get new shelving - ready for Fox and RC10 lol.

Cheers

Good point - I'd better think about getting some more shelving too. Only have one "parking spot" available on my current shelving, and with three cars hopefully going to be arriving over the next few months, I need more parking! :)

• Like 1

Note the old style power pack!

Max

Just seen on the interweb;

TamiyaNeofox.jpg

TamiyaNeofox.jpg

Gorgeous. The white background brings out the offroad livery of the Fox. Blue color & the decals look really good. The gold rims really sums it all up. Gotta get the Fox. Yummy

The bit where it's got a bunch of cars that are not the Fox listed in the title is my fav

So why isn't this thread in the re-release forum?

So why isn't this thread in the re-release forum?

For the same reason the RC10 thread isn't in the Other Makes forum... :lol:

Not a big deal, really... These threads have been running for a long time so why move them now?

• Like 1

For the same reason the RC10 thread isn't in the Other Makes forum... :lol:

Not a big deal, really... These threads have been running for a long time so why move them now?

RC10 classic is a rere, NovaFox = rere, doesnt make sense that this thread isnt in the rerelease forum to me either.. And i dont see why the RC10 rere would be in the other makes forum, unless they want to make a "other makes rerelease" subforum hahahaha

Nevermind. The hype will be over in a few months. After that it will be build threads.

• Like 1

Exactly! And if other makes bring out reres them maybe we will end up with another subforum lol

Nova Fox is on the bay from a HK seller.

How do they get them so earlier. A bit pricey though. :(:(:(

RC10 classic is a rere, NovaFox = rere, doesnt make sense that this thread isnt in the rerelease forum to me either.. And i dont see why the RC10 rere would be in the other makes forum, unless they want to make a "other makes rerelease" subforum hahahaha

Agree, this should really have been moved to the re-release forum by now.

was just looking at the modelsport site (and dreaming/i don't have so much as 2 pennies to rub together atm),when i spotted this (apologies if someone already mentioned it on here) 58577.jpg

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/tamiya-nova-fox/rc-car-products/376225

i am seriously tempted about saving up for one (as my first rc car since the early 90's ;-) i lusted after this car when i was 10 (a kid at my school had a fox,lucky so and so ;-)

apologies i just saw the other thread here http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69878

Not sure if threads can be moved. The beauty of this one is that when I started it, no one knew if this was a rere or something completely new. That is why it is in 'General'.

Have I completely missed something here? Am I reading the prices right on that popular auction site, a nib 1/32 Fox Junior - 150 US$!!!! Who are these people exactly and what are they thinking!? :wacko:

I remember as a kid, it was the 1/32 Fox Junior kits my LHS always had lots of. It was annoying having to sift/move all the Foxes just to get to ''anything'' else!

yep. the NIB 1/32 Juniors - the vintage original ones - go for $50 on the low end for nothing special to $200-250 on the high end for a fox or falcon or bigwig.

ps- i'll get back to you tonight paul

Hi everyone fusion hobbies now have the Nova Fox listed on their website at £149 with stock expected early September.

Steve.

I have one of these on order at Fusion. Exciting stuff; I had a Fox when I was 13, then a Kyosho Rocky...then got into motorbikes and forgot it all. I don't even know where they went.

Last year I went to a model shop to get my dad a litle helicopter on a whim and ended up walking out with £400 of F-150 (TA02T), brushless, custom this and that, two batteries, special lipo charger etc etc. It used to roll over constantly when turning so I found a guide on here I think and used the arms from a TA01 to wide-track it. Its brilliant fun now, doesn't roll any more. Pretty sure that guide was written by you wasn't it TA-Mark? The name rings a bell.

Also have a RX-7 with full electrics and pop-up lights that go up and down on a 6=channel controller. All in storage now as the house is being done up.

But when I saw the Fox re-re....I had to have one.

I missed the original lexan body and full decal kit on eBay a few days ago...was it one of you who got it? That whole Nova Fox name thing is a bit lame....

cheers

Andy