Just made a order .

Had to go through the hole lot to find stuff & wanted too look what he has .

Just got the Boomerang D parts tree's i have been wanting for spears .

I have got my JR-RC fix :lol: .

Would have thought that it would have been cheaper , Like most web sites that have

an E-bay page ! .

Just made a order .

Had to go through the hole lot to find stuff & wanted too look what he has .

Just got the Boomerang D parts tree's i have been wanting for spears .

I have got my JR-RC fix :lol: .

Would have thought that it would have been cheaper , Like most web sites that have

an E-bay page ! .

Did you use the 10% off code? Limited Time it says....The code is mentioned on the main page of the website.

He now has 1637 parts. So 36 parts up from a few hours ago. So he is adding parts regularly..

Did you use the 10% off code? Limited Time it says....The code is mentioned on the main page of the website.

OMG!! No i didn't :( . How did i miss that !

He now has 1637 parts. So 36 parts up from a few hours ago. So he is adding parts regularly..

Yes i see that , But if you click on it . It will show to lots , Cars & trucks & they both don't show much .

This is what screwed me up , as the Ipad didn't show it big enough . ( the hole web page was as big

as the phone screen ) So this didn't help .

Had to use the good old home PC .

it's probably not the best idea to say this out loud (D'OH!) but i was thinking of buying the Wild One gearbox tree he has listed for 1 penny.

if you sort everything by descending price... voila. actually, if someone is doing an order go for it. i couldn't think of enough stuff i need right now to justify shipping.

it's probably not the best idea to say this out loud (D'OH!) but i was thinking of buying the Wild One gearbox tree he has listed for 1 penny.

if you sort everything by descending price... voila. actually, if someone is doing an order go for it. i couldn't think of enough stuff i need right now to justify shipping.

I saw that there was some thing for 1 cent & the top of the boomerang rear arms as well for 1 cent .

I'm sure it will take time to sort out the site & get to where he wants to get it .

I always buy from Stella's web site & save $$$ instead of there E-Bay site .

They take off the Ebay fee's etc & it is so much cheaper on the web .

Hope JR-RC does the same /\ .

Has anyone had there items dispatched yet? I am still waiting from my items to be shipped. All were instock at time of ordering. It does say allow 5-10days to process orders on his website. Whether this is business days i am not sure but It's gonna be 2 weeks tomorrow since i placed an order..... This amount of time is beginning to annoy me now, no matter who it is. I have sent him an email about this..Normally JR-RC only takes a few days or so to dispatch on his Ebay page....

Update: After my email. I have a shipping number now so looking good for dispatch.

Has anyone had there items dispatched yet? I am still waiting from my items to be shipped. All were instock at time of ordering. It does say allow 5-10days to process orders on his website. Whether this is business days i am not sure but It's gonna be 2 weeks tomorrow since i placed an order..... This amount of time is beginning to annoy me now, no matter who it is. I have sent him an email about this..Normally JR-RC only takes a few days or so to dispatch on his Ebay page....

Update: After my email. I have a shipping number now so looking good for dispatch.

Well i hope mine has turned up , As i did an order on web , then on the next day did an order on his ebay .

So it will be interesting to see what comes 1st :D . Must be hard too run too shops on line & make sure you

have got it right etc . So things may be disrupted till he gets rid of his E-Bay page & keeps his web . Not to

sure if he will remove the E page at all . Has not put a thing on there for too months , so i wonder if it's got to go ?.

The cost must be getting to much on there ?.

Well i hope mine has turned up , As i did an order on web , then on the next day did an order on his ebay .

So it will be interesting to see what comes 1st :D . Must be hard too run too shops on line & make sure you

have got it right etc . So things may be disrupted till he gets rid of his E-Bay page & keeps his web . Not to

sure if he will remove the E page at all . Has not put a thing on there for too months , so i wonder if it's got to go ?.

The cost must be getting to much on there ?.

It would be interesting to see which one arrives first!

I had to email him. Maybe i was a little pushy, but 2 weeks is a long time to wait for a dispatch. I have been ordering from JR-RC for almost 5 years and mostly items had been sent less than a week or a few days after ordering.

So I was getting a little worried cause i had not ordered using his webpage before. Anyway it looks promising now i have my tracking number and the order is going somewhere. Keep you tuned!

It would be interesting to see which one arrives first!

I had to email him. Maybe i was a little pushy, but 2 weeks is a long time to wait for a dispatch. I have been ordering from JR-RC for almost 5 years and mostly items had been sent less than a week or a few days after ordering.

So I was getting a little worried cause i had not ordered using his webpage before. Anyway it looks promising now i have my tracking number and the order is going somewhere. Keep you tuned!

Well i got my E-Bay stuff today , WOOHOO !! .

So it was not my web site stuff , But i have just read

an E-Mail from JR-RC that my iteams have been sent .

The date of E-Mail 5/06/2013 . So i don't know if it was sent

then or have has just remembered to send me tracking ?.

But at the end of the day , I know i will get my stuff from JR-RC .

Some people get busy & very run , I'm going through the same thing

at the moment , so much work & no RC play makes me not a happy

man :P ....

But i have just read

an E-Mail from JR-RC that my iteams have been sent .

The date of E-Mail 5/06/2013 . So i don't know if it was sent

then or have has just remembered to send me tracking ?.

But at the end of the day , I know i will get my stuff from JR-RC .

Some people get busy & very run , I'm going through the same thing

at the moment , so much work & no RC play makes me not a happy

man :P ....

Ditto. We should get ours bound for Oz roughly the same time then...

Ditto. We should get ours bound for Oz roughly the same time then...

HAHA , the race it on :P ....

Ordered mine from the website on the weekend, got confirmation last night.

Website has loads more stuff AND all ships worldwide unlike ebay, so got what I wanted :)

Its great because he has items on there that he normally doesnt list on ebay, one particular item I saved $10 each over buying from resellers in the uk! Really happy B)

Parcel arrived (Sand Scorcher and Bruiser parts) today. All items very well packed. In the next few weeks gonna place another order via the webpage...

Parcel arrived (Sand Scorcher and Bruiser parts) today. All items very well packed. In the next few weeks gonna place another order via the webpage...

Good to hear !! . So i'm hoping mine turns up in the next day or so .

Wonder why it takes so long ??? ...

I think maybe things are a little more relaxed with the website orders as there is no

feedback etc to worry about? With ebay I used to be able to bet on stuff showing up from Jason in 5 working days. I am not too worried, if this is a trade off for having more stuff listed at better pricing then I would rather this. :)

Now to make another order and get some more boomerang bits before matman snaffles them all up :P:lol:

• Like 1

I think maybe things are a little more relaxed with the website orders as there is no

feedback etc to worry about? With ebay I used to be able to bet on stuff showing up from Jason in 5 working days. I am not too worried, if this is a trade off for having more stuff listed at better pricing then I would rather this. :)

Now to make another order and get some more boomerang bits before matman snaffles them all up :P:lol:

Very true!

Still the 10% off is available mentioned on the website at the moment. Don't know how long this will last...

Plenty of stock which is great news via the website. Anyway for me, back to ordering from the great Tamiya supplier that is JR-RC!! I'll get in soon before the AUD/USD takes a further hit..

Yes Matman loves his Boomers! :)

• Like 1

Very true!

Still the 10% off is available mentioned on the website at the moment. Don't know how long this will last...

Plenty of stock which is great news via the website. Anyway for me, back to ordering from the great Tamiya supplier that is JR-RC!! I'll get in soon before the AUD/USD takes a further hit..

Yes Matman loves his Boomers! :)

HAHA , As my order arrived today from JR-RC , With boomerang parts :lol:.

& stuff i forgot about & ordered a lunchbox black addition . As i had ordered

the black LB bodyset & wheels . .... OH!! well i can use them .

I had better get in B4 berman get's "MY" boomerang parts :P.

Made an inquiry the other day to Jason about getting Blackfoot 3 body parts in, as JR-RC never had stocked them previously. To my surprise the next day he created listings for all the BF3 body parts. Awesome stuff.

I have now placed an order for some shells and parts to recreate a re-re Ranger later on. . Looking forward to the parts arriving...Thanks alot Jason!

• Like 1

Made an inquiry the other day to Jason about getting Blackfoot 3 body parts in, as JR-RC never had stocked them previously. To my surprise the next day he created listings for all the BF3 body parts. Awesome stuff.

I have now placed an order for some shells and parts to recreate a re-re Ranger later on. . Looking forward to the parts arriving...Thanks alot Jason!

Fantastic M8 , I wish he would put the yellow shock sets up as well . I have been

wanting the boomerang & super hotshot shock sets .

Now !! , Because of you , " yes" You . I will have to get onto JR-RC and get some

BF 3 body sets , Grr :D ...

Fantastic M8 , I wish he would put the yellow shock sets up as well . I have been

wanting the boomerang & super hotshot shock sets .

Now !! , Because of you , " yes" You . I will have to get onto JR-RC and get some

BF 3 body sets , Grr :D ...

Haha no worries. I have been trying for ages to get these parts. The kit has been out what a year or more?! Yes the body sets are available elsewhere, but with JR-RC great pricing and availability for these parts I will be surely getting more BF3 shell parts in the future!

That's awesome! :) I had also noticed they had been out a while and the only ones available where astronomically priced <_<

I also thought about making a runner rere ranger and blackfoot... rere scorcher chassis and also the original blackfoot/monster beetle chassis without bodies are still plentiful :D

I've got more stuff to order, if there's is any B/rang bits left :P and some other odds n ends...

I see that JR-RC is on E-Bay again .

He has updated some stuff on it .

Don't know why ? . Hope he don't

close this web page down .

I see that JR-RC is on E-Bay again .

He has updated some stuff on it .

Don't know why ? . Hope he don't

close this web page down .

Probably a good idea to keep a presence with Ebay if that is where the main repeat customers are, more exposure etc. I would be curious to know how many of the ebay customers are aware of the web site. His web site is still growing parts wise, now 1960 items listed.

My Blackfoot 3 parts have been dispatched today, looking forward to these...Cheers JR-RC.