My previous orders have all arrived from jr-rc. Never had a problem

I have recently made a couple of orders 1 via ebay and the other on his web site.

I hope my orders get delivered ok.

• Like 1

I've raised my missing order with PayPal, my last two emails to Jason lie unanswered. I now have another 18 days to see whether he responds to PayPal dispute before I escalate with PayPal.

35 days since order placed, no despatch date provided, only one of three emails answered and no delivery. If it had been ordered via ebay the threat of negative feedback might have resulted in better customer care.

Well to bring this to an end..

I raised a dispute with Paypal, and a week later raised it to claim status. They gave Jason til 11th October to respond. Given the previous lack of response to my direct emails, it came as no surprise to find he didn't bother, even to Paypals requests. Paypal found in my favour and have refunded the payment in full.

In the meantime I asked another UK member to order the same parts for me - two items via the ebay shop, and the third via the JR-RC website. Via both routes email confirmation of order receipt was received, and also despatch notifications (something I didn;t get with my direct website order). The replacement order goods are now with me, arriving within ten days even with the extra Royal Mail shipping from the one uk address to mine.

Will I buy again ? - probably, but where possibly I'll buy via ebay shop since this seems to have a order priority and only order through the website if its the only place parts are available, or significantly cheaper than other outlets.

Well to bring this to an end..

I raised a dispute with Paypal, and a week later raised it to claim status. They gave Jason til 11th October to respond. Given the previous lack of response to my direct emails, it came as no surprise to find he didn't bother, even to Paypals requests. Paypal found in my favour and have refunded the payment in full.

In the meantime I asked another UK member to order the same parts for me - two items via the ebay shop, and the third via the JR-RC website. Via both routes email confirmation of order receipt was received, and also despatch notifications (something I didn;t get with my direct website order). The replacement order goods are now with me, arriving within ten days even with the extra Royal Mail shipping from the one uk address to mine.

Will I buy again ? - probably, but where possibly I'll buy via ebay shop since this seems to have a order priority and only order through the website if its the only place parts are available, or significantly cheaper than other outlets.

interestingly even though 2 items where ordered via his ebay store and one via his website all three items arrived in the one package David . As you asked I didn't request combined shipping . IMO he's ok but seems to be a over stretched one man band and a chancer .

I also successfully won my Paypal case and got my $170 back. Jason never participated in the Paypal resolution process. A very one sided dispute hence Paypal awarded me the money.

I am sure the majority of orders placed through JRRC are fulfilled and result in a satisfactory transaction as I have experienced in the past. But if you have a bad one then be prepared. Anyway that's the end of my discussion about this.

Well,i will let you know the outcome of my order. As i have never ordered anything out of JP i do not have a clue how long it woul take to BE but given the fact that anything from that area takes 2-3 weeks i will assume it will be similar.

Well, my order that i placed on his website came in ok and quite fast also so i do not know what to think about this one anymore.

ok here's my take on this just to clear things up . I ordered on behalf of another member . Good communication from Jason - order and despatch confirmation e- mails . 10 days from order to delivery . My feeling is that he does a lot of volume sales . However he's a one man operation . He makes mistakes - understandable .

His BIG problem is that when he does make a error he seems incapable of resolving things . Maybe he's doing so much business that he don't care about annoying the odd customer .

However - annoy one customer and he's likely to tell a lot of people . Please a customer and he will tell a few people . Simple rule of business .

He needs to up his game or his reputation is going to be ruined - and eventually his business .

ok here's my take on this just to clear things up . I ordered on behalf of another member . Good communication from Jason - order and despatch confirmation e- mails . 10 days from order to delivery . My feeling is that he does a lot of volume sales . However he's a one man operation . He makes mistakes - understandable .

His BIG problem is that when he does make a error he seems incapable of resolving things . Maybe he's doing so much business that he don't care about annoying the odd customer .

However - annoy one customer and he's likely to tell a lot of people . Please a customer and he will tell a few people . Simple rule of business .

He needs to up his game or his reputation is going to be ruined - and eventually his business .

I've bought a lot of stuff from him in the past via Ebay, but after these stories i will certainly look around before ordering again to see if there are any other reasonably priced alternatives. Mistakes happen, but you've got to be prepared to put a bit of effort in to resolve it when it goes wrong

• Like 2

I have bought too much of Jason over the years to want to count, and only had one little issue with him lately.

No biggy, and it all came out alright. Ordered a couple of each F and R Fox trees from his eBay store, and he only sent one of each, and at the same time ordered a TA02 tub from his own online store, and it appears he did not have them in stock, and was waiting to get them in. Did not bother to tell me this though you understand.

I think where he really needs to either pick up his game, or pay someone to take care of things for him is with his communications. He is pretty rubbish at it. And he was getting stroppy at me for sending him so many emails complaining that he was not telling me what was going on.

I cannot complain really, one out of god knows how many transactions, and it all ended happily anyway. But given the way he chooses to sell his stuff, a little bit of common sense with his emails would go a long way.

And lets face it, with his record, at least as far as my business is concerned, and his very good prices, I will obviously be going back to him.

Will steer clear of his own web shop though, as there is no eBay muscle there to help out if things go pearshaped, though I guess PayPal should still help out.

C..

didn't we mentioned that he is the Nazie RC seller in japan? he no like your email, no rc for you for life.

if i have an employee like him...he will be banned from working for me.

just look at the comments for our sponsorers here.

Today is 20th October and I made two orders on 24 September.

1 via ebay, which arrived in around 2 weeks.

The order from his store has not yet arrived, its about 4 weeks, so I am expecting it within the next week

paypal give you 45 days to open a dispute.

I have bought too much of Jason over the years to want to count, and only had one little issue with him lately.

No biggy, and it all came out alright. Ordered a couple of each F and R Fox trees from his eBay store, and he only sent one of each, and at the same time ordered a TA02 tub from his own online store, and it appears he did not have them in stock, and was waiting to get them in. Did not bother to tell me this though you understand.

I think where he really needs to either pick up his game, or pay someone to take care of things for him is with his communications. He is pretty rubbish at it. And he was getting stroppy at me for sending him so many emails complaining that he was not telling me what was going on.

I cannot complain really, one out of god knows how many transactions, and it all ended happily anyway. But given the way he chooses to sell his stuff, a little bit of common sense with his emails would go a long way.

And lets face it, with his record, at least as far as my business is concerned, and his very good prices, I will obviously be going back to him.

Will steer clear of his own web shop though, as there is no eBay muscle there to help out if things go pearshaped, though I guess PayPal should still help out.

C..

Keep in mind that Paypal and Ebay are the same company . You have exactly the same back up either way .

I have had to open up a claim in paypal, as I did not receive anything.

I did not receive any reply to emails from Jason either.

Paypal found in my favour and I have received a full refund.

In future I wont order from his own web site, but from his ebay shop (if I realy realy have to have the part).

Over the past month , His E-Bay store has not been added too . Now there is nothing in it . ( for the 1st time , i know )

Must be going to use this web site now only ?.

The web site don't work on ipad to well , so i don't use it .

It's goes to the top left of the screen in small size .

I used his website for the Hummer body and bits I recently purchased, no issues and arrived in around 2-3 weeks.

No emails or anything, order placed, money taken, parcel delivered! Had a nice discount code inside with a note saying thanks for buying.

I'd use the website again.

Nic what parts do you need? I have some Pershig sprues all new for sale.

Not looking for anything specific right now, I dip in and out of 1/16 tanks every now and then. I mostly run Heng Long stuff but it's good to have a reliable source of Tamiya sprues for detail items and stowage. I've used Jasons eBay store many times and always had great service so it's good to know he's still around 😉 The Tamiya 50cal sprue from the Pershing and Sherman is a lovely mini kit in itself! It's s shame they don't sell it in 1/10-1/12 😬

Must be over the E-bay pricing etc ?.

E-Bay will shoot them self in the foot , If they keep up with the over rated price .

More stores need to do it , to put E-Bay in there place !!.

I have the Tamiya .50 cal sprue in my pile ;)

Can I suggest that it is not a good idea to eat plastics, they can be harmful and may result in doctors visits or even surgery! :blink:

Yet !! it still comes up for me ?. I can still see his page , Got nothing on it as zero items for sale .