Yet !! it still comes up for me ?. I can still see his page , Got nothing on it as zero items for sale .

Yeah you can still see the store if you have him saved as a seller, but if you look at your previous feedback with him it says is no longer a registered ebayer.

Oh well looks like it's just the highwire site from now on.

Yeah you can still see the store if you have him saved as a seller, but if you look at your previous feedback with him it says is no longer a registered ebayer.

Oh well looks like it's just the highwire site from now on.

He needs to fix that site , as it does not size well on my Ipad !.

It sits to the top left , about iphone ish size . So i don't use that at all , I have only used the Ebay site .

He is definitely gone for good from ebay. Status now reads that the shop "does not exist". An end of an era.

• Like 1

He made enough money probably.
At the end, in the last times, many people regret with him.
He also sent me a package without one of the items I'd payed.
Probably at the end he had no more wish to make this job.

Max

He is definitely gone for good from ebay. Status now reads that the shop "does not exist". An end of an era.

• Like 1

I had only one problem with him on all the buys i did. I bought a set of 5 top Force decals and only got one. I contacted him and he sent me the remaining four, case closed :-) i got all five for the price of one with todays price :-)

Haha I noticed a bunch of new parts suddenly start showing up in some of my searches today! I didn't notice who it was.

One theory: eBay fee dungeon

Maybe he got behind in his tribute payments and they 'disappeared him' for a while...

Haha I noticed a bunch of new parts suddenly start showing up in some of my searches today! I didn't notice who it was.

One theory: eBay fee dungeon

Maybe he got behind in his tribute payments and they 'disappeared him' for a while...

He does it every year , He lets the store run down to nothing , But this year he closed the site

After it .

He does it every year , He lets the store run down to nothing , But this year he closed the site

After it .

I imagine that his eBay sales per year would be quite high, so I'm wondering if it is just a simple case of him threatening to close his eBay account each year so that eBay will give him a better price on listing fees etc. to get him to reopen his store..

Either that or his website didn't do as well as he had hoped...

I'm just happy to see him back..

• Like 2

I imagine that his eBay sales per year would be quite high, so I'm wondering if it is just a simple case of him threatening to close his eBay account each year so that eBay will give him a better price on listing fees etc. to get him to reopen his store..Either that or his website didn't do as well as he had hoped...I'm just happy to see him back..

The store name is changed , it's not jasons store now . As i can't bring it up using this old Ebay bookmark .

http://stores.ebay.com/Jasons-Store . It's http://stores.ebay.com/jr-rc now & when i bring it up in the

dot com store , I get it in AU $$$ ? that never happened B4 , was in US $$ .

Just glade he's back , as the website store don't work for me , But the Ebay store is set up better .

I'm happy he's back , But my bank account won't be :lol: ...

• Like 1

Well, the link in my saved sellers worked OK.

Everything shows up in £ Sterling for me.

Not sure about the new page layout - preferred the old format but I guess we'll have to get used to it.

Cool,

Totally off topic but spied this in his shop which I've not seen before!

s-l1600.jpg