Sign in to follow this  
XV Pilot

Carson DT02 front shock tower brace

Hi!

Read elsewhere on the forum that you are hoping to get some of these in stock. That is good news. Please let us know if you do. I'd like a couple, and I am sure many others would want them too!

Thanks!

Don't know where you read that XVPilot?, if it was my post, I was talking about the plastic parts tree C. I had asked fusion if they can get them.

The carson brace may be a welcome addition though. :)

it certainly would, they are nice and cheap , would have bought some but the postage from Germany was over £10 for something that weighs only a few grams , considering how many dt02 cars there are in the uk i was considering getting someone to make me 100 or so and sell them on here and the bay of doom , would be great if fusion got some in stock :) ,

We have been notified by the Hobby Co that the will not have an update on this until after 2nd May as Carson are currently in the middle of a stock take until this time, as soon as we receive a response we will put a message on here regarding availability and price.

Many thanks,

James

• Like 1

The Hobby Co have confirmed that the Aluminium damper support reinforcement is a special order item and Carson have it in stock over there, it takes 2-3 weeks to get into stock at the Hobby Company. The Hobby Co are just waiting for Carson to confirm the price. I am not sure what is taking Carson so long to come back to the Hobby Co on price, however as soon as I get a confirmation I will notify everyone on here.

We have an update, these are special order items from Carson and would take me 2-3 weeks to get in and they are priced at £11.99. It would take me 2-3 weeks to get these in, I am taking back orders, please let me know how many you would like if you wish to back order. Best regards, Joanne.

Do you know if these are available in different colours, and if the blue ones match standard blue Tamiya anodising?

Thanks!