Toykid

RC10 original gold pan re-release - RCCA july 2013

Yep, spoke to them today, they arrive tomorrow afternoon apparently :)

CML had them physically today, so out to retailers tomorrow and onwards to customers for Wed/Thurs :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

CML had them physically today, so out to retailers tomorrow and onwards to customers for Wed/Thurs :D :D :D :D

Yeah he said latest Friday, which makes sense. BOOOOOOOM!

• Like 1

Well mine are all paid for but it looks like a wait towards the end of the month for me since mine are coming from the States. On the flipside I hope to shave about £70 off the UK price for two of them.

Mine is on its way from Tower to Aus, yay, but I'm going to be annoyed if the correct shipping discount code hasn't been applied as appears to be the case.

Not exactly sold out is it ?

Whole 'limited edition' philosophy went out of the window a while back I think - at least it should stop the speculators, although their is one on ebay currently at $499 - got to love a trier !

Had email from MB this morning, mine is now shipped via DPD so hopefully will arrive tomorrow or Thurs.

I still say it is a limited edition kit, but the numbers provided on this one and only run will ensure anyone wanting a kit this year will have no trouble doing so.

I still say it is a limited edition kit, but the numbers provided on this one and only run will ensure anyone wanting a kit this year will have no trouble doing so.

That makes a lot of sense actually. Make enough to flood a years worth of sales, make a nice wad off the back of it, halt production and create a collectors item after only one year. Makes good business sense as it will allow them to do follow up models in a similar vein and make the first kit become even more desirable...aaaaaaaand influence people to pre-order their follow up models.

DPD inform me I'll have mine before 9am tomorrow - I'm normally their second drop after the local golf club, so makes sense :D :D :D

DPD inform me I'll have mine before 9am tomorrow - I'm normally their second drop after the local golf club, so makes sense :D :D :D

Modelsport?

Just checked mine and it is out for delivery by the end of the day from tower. I live in Kentucky and its coming from Illinois. Funny thing is they still haven't charged me for it yet.

Bum, no RC10's landed at Modelsport today, looking like tomorrow.

Modelsport?

MB Models - cheapest (I got my order in at 199.99 :) )and hopefully fastest !

Mine is on its way from Tower to Aus, yay, but I'm going to be annoyed if the correct shipping discount code hasn't been applied as appears to be the case.

the discount code applied would be what was entered back when the pre-order was made. I ended up cancelling my pre-order from Tower at the last minute, as I wanted to change my payment option, long story but I didn't hear back from them so decided to cancel prior to them billing me (seeing all thus stock everywhere made it easier). I called in on my LHS yesterday to check the status here in Aus, he phoned the distributor as all pre-orders had been processed by them, so Australia should see them landing this week. I'm off to Japan tomorrow so won't see mine until after the 21st, but that's cool.
  • Like 1

just broke down and opened it up and i will say i was a little disappointed with the packing. im use to tamiya and how well they pack there kits with dividers. looks like everything is just thrown in the box, little bags of parts just sliding around everywhere. i guess if thats my biggest complaint thats not so bad. can't wait to start the build on this thing. time to order bearings now.

Mine has shipped and arrives Thursday. It goes in the kit que, seeing as I've gotten back logged lol. Hope to have it done before next year ;).

• Like 1

just broke down and opened it up and i will say i was a little disappointed with the packing. im use to tamiya and how well they pack there kits with dividers. looks like everything is just thrown in the box, little bags of parts just sliding around everywhere. i guess if thats my biggest complaint thats not so bad. can't wait to start the build on this thing. time to order bearings now.

That's how it was back in the day and that's how all associated kits are.

Did they apply any discount, or just the wrong one? Mine was Tower back ordered and just shipped with correct discount applied.

C..