Toykid

RC10 original gold pan re-release - RCCA july 2013

I have yet to start my worlds build. Was everyone's packed on march 17th?

Mine went togeather quite well.

All finished and has had a few packs through it.

All I can say this is one awesome buggy. Out of the box it feels every bit as good as my well sorted Graphite.

P5110159_zps264ec606.jpg

P5110160_zps825dd240.jpg

• Like 4

I see that tower hobbies have removed the worlds RC 10 ? Just got an Email to say it's no

longer avaliable on my wish list ?. What !! & why , this was NOT a LTD kit ??.

Thats strange

over the last few weeks the RC10 Classic has been getting discounted by some UK sellers, presumably to move stock. Now one retailer has the price back up to £230 with 'available to special order'.

the RC10 Worlds is showing good stock with same retailer, and still discounted to £200.

Rc10 Classic is for sale at Tamico this week for 199,95€.

Supposedly they'll keep making them as long as there's demand... but if there's a stack

sitting unsold in LHSes then I doubt they'd not be reordering stock...

Wow its on rc10.com for $199.99us. That's way lower than it ever sold at in the large retailers.

So on the original gold-pan re-release (not Worlds Car) -- anyone else find the stickers / decals to be absurdly thick? Rather impossible to get them to curve around the body at all. They're so thick, in fact, that I'm not sure the hairdryer trick would work...

LHS still has in stock. not sure is because lack of demand here or the asking price is a lot. Didn't bother to ask as the staff act as if they are doing you a favour by answering questions. Since dicovering rcmart sales to walkins i just order from their site, pay cash and at least 5% discount and take with me. LHS here sells at cash price and another 2% if pay by credit card. rcmart prices are the same as LHS or cheaper so pay by cash is even cheaper.

Finally got around to build my RC10 Classic. So far everything have went together perfectly, but now I have run into an issue.

The front shocks are binding somewhere, but I cannot seem to find out what is wrong. The shocks works perfect, but when mounted to the car, nothing is happening. Has anybody else haved that problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

As I remember reading that the instructions had a piece flipped the wrong way in the illustrations. I will try to find the info. Also check out rc10talk.com. That's where I remember reading it.

Brillant, now it works perfect. Thank you very much for helping out.

Hi guys,

I am about to start building my rc10 worlds, planning to use for motor a Castle Creation 4600kv, what pinion should I use according to you..?

Thank you

Thanks for your replies all, however late sorry for that as i hav'nt started building my rc10 classic yet & been away super busy.. I will just use the standed transmission... Was there any other re-re hopups for the rc10 classic like CVD's etc.. before i start the building? Any help appreciated thanks..

Holy thread resurrection

Anyone know if the Classic kit is now out of production ?

I know it was limited release but the numbers just kept increasing to meet the initial demand at the time. Don't seem to be any kits around on ebay or the main uk sellers any longer.

Thanks

Still got my kit in its shipping box, debating whether to build, keep nib or sell

Thanks

Still got my kit in its shipping box, debating whether to build, keep nib or sell

1) If you have the space and money is not an issue, keep it NIB.

2) If you have no other kit to build or repair and 1 is not an issue, build it.

3) If 1 is an issue, sell it.

Mine is still NIB. I did also get a Worlds Car which is already a runner. I think I'll eventually build it, but it's far down the build queue.

Mine is still NIB. I did also get a Worlds Car which is already a runner. I think I'll eventually build it, but it's far down the build queue.

I thought about buying the Worlds but refrained as it wasn't going to be a limited release. I had at the time just restored two RC10 team cars (neither of which has turned a wheel since), hence why i wasn't desperate to buy the World's or build the gold pan. I'm not feeling any different 12-15 months on.

Space isn;t an issue, and I have plenty of other kits to be getting on with (far more than I need) so i might try it on ebay.

Thanks

I thought about buying the Worlds but refrained as it wasn't going to be a limited release.

On RC10talk they have been speculating for a while that the Worlds has actually been discontinued already due to all of the issues with the gearbox.

Classics are few and far between now, even in the USA, and the price is rising.

I've seen a few classics here and there but for outrageous prices. AE had a warehouse sale a few months back and they had plenty of Worlds cars. Maybe they'll start to show up heavily discounted.