mattharri

2nd Hotshot build

Hi all. Just finished a 2nd hotshot for my wheelchair bound nephew. After having a spin on my lads hottie he just had to have one so he saved his pennies and this is the result. Didnt start it till yesterday afternoon and been on it all day until completion. Be a shame to get it dirty. Well earned beer tonight and motd!

Thanks for looking. Hope the link works, not used photobucket before.

http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/mattharri/slideshow/

• Like 1

Never been a fan of buggies but I'm warming to them and the Hotshot is one that appeals to me. Are they rewarding to build? Where did you get your kit from?

Very rewarding to build. Looking at about 12-16 hours completion. Just purchased mine from modelsport. Radio, receiver etc, bearings and sport tuned motor came in at £295. Plus battery off Ebay. Vapextech 4300.They look amazing when new.The childhood memories come flooding back which is probably why I like them so much. Just a shame its not for me !

Hot shot is a good build. It's got some technical bits and some stuff that can be frustrating and annoying, so all in all its a very worthwhile build.

And I seriously cannot believe you plowed thru that so quickly! It's been ages since I've powered thru a build in a day. Awesome man! :)

Congrats the car looks very good, and it sure has the oldschool feeling to it!