camy67

beetle ideas

nb vw beetle, thinkin bout police or rally , any other ideas please.?

not sure about a Baja on the ff01 chassis, did look at that tho :)

Wheels and tyres from a CC01, a Fastrax roof rack and spotlights, and a brush bar bent up from bundy tube could bring you colse to something like this:

78293d1294590999-baja-new-beetle-hot-whe

• Like 1

lol, saw that pic. prob need to trim arches tho, do like it........not yellow tho.

Can you choose front or rear drive on the m chassis? If so rear drive Baja bug gets my vote hands down lol

The New Beetle is on the FF01 chassis, which is a regular 190mm wide, 257mm wheelbase chassis.

Not sure about a cop car beetle though. The crooks give up because they are laughing too much to get away?

Bright pink or bright red with a barbie doll in the driver's seat would match 90% of the ones you see real on the road :P

mqdefaulthra4w.jpg

Well, there was such a New Beetle cop car in "Beetle Adventure Racing" on the Nintendo 64. I liked that car, as turning on the signal horn made all competing cars stop instantly on the track. :D The game was rebranded as "HSV Adventure Racing" in Australia, though.

• Like 1

The New Beetle is on the FF01 chassis, which is a regular 190mm wide, 257mm wheelbase chassis.

Not sure about a cop car beetle though. The crooks give up because they are laughing too much to get away?

Bright pink or bright red with a barbie doll in the driver's seat would match 90% of the ones you see real on the road :P

tell that to the guy who lives around here thats running a turbo R32 golf lump in his Barbie car - hes quite happy to blow your doors off while your laughing .

mqdefaulthra4w.jpg

Well, there was such a New Beetle cop car in "Beetle Adventure Racing" on the Nintendo 64. I liked that car, as turning on the signal horn made all competing cars stop instantly on the track. :D The game was rebranded as "HSV Adventure Racing" in Australia, though.

Like I said, all the bad guys have to stop because they're laughing too much to make a get away.

tell that to the guy who lives around here thats running a turbo R32 golf lump in his Barbie car - hes quite happy to blow your doors off while your laughing .

Yeap, you'd be laughing too much to beat him, even if your car was faster.

Don't get me wrong, I love the shape of the old Beetle. But the new one was just a big ugly FWD joke. Sorry Camy.

Like I said, all the bad guys have to stop because they're laughing too much to make a get away.

Yeap, you'd be laughing too much to beat him, even if your car was faster.

Don't get me wrong, I love the shape of the old Beetle. But the new one was just a big ugly FWD joke. Sorry Camy.

and the convertable looks like a Pram with the roof down :lol: .

Sounds like my kind of guy.

I once got into an argument with some "tuners" about how their rusted out Civics were way better than a Dodge neon. It ended when I suggested that they should hope they never pull up to the lights next to a SRT4.

Sounds like my kind of guy.

I once got into an argument with some "tuners" about how their rusted out Civics were way better than a Dodge neon. It ended when I suggested that they should hope they never pull up to the lights next to a SRT4.

i love what we call ' Q cars ' here in the Uk . Stock looking everyday cars that hide huge performance . Many years ago i had a very tired looking two door MK 3 Cortina that was hiding a 3.1 S engine from a Capri with twin webbers under its bonnet ;) . Oh the fun i had blowing off so called hot hatches :lol:

is it bernard newbury? who has the new shape beetle at santa pod with the massive aircooled engine in the back (where it should be)

Dont think it is him but there is someone who races one at santa pod.

is it bernard newbury? who has the new shape beetle at santa pod with the massive aircooled engine in the back (where it should be)

Dont think it is him but there is someone who races one at santa pod.

We're at the Pod quite a bit .Thats not Bernards car but i'll find out whos it is next time for you . Seen the Jet Beetle yet ?

The rally gets my vote. The cop version is just the roof lights. The same lights can be added to rally kind of make it into a pace car. Cannot think off any other version for the new bug.:-(

Wait a minute...how about an updated version of the Sand Scotcher with a static motor at the back.

We're at the Pod quite a bit .Thats not Bernards car but i'll find out whos it is next time for you . Seen the Jet Beetle yet ?

Yeah, seen that a few times and the electric one, I wonder if the electric one is brushless?

i love what we call ' Q cars ' here in the Uk . Stock looking everyday cars that hide huge performance . Many years ago i had a very tired looking two door MK 3 Cortina that was hiding a 3.1 S engine from a Capri with twin webbers under its bonnet ;) . Oh the fun i had blowing off so called hot hatches :lol:

lol yeah those cars are called "sleepers" here. Good times.

kind of like mine, still fwd but 400whp and fully built driveline. good for 11sec 1/4's. it's no barbie car. it's a v8 killer!

arg, can't get the pic to upload.