neverfollow

Your vehicles on display..

All I can say - Wow. Look at all those NIBs !!!!! THat is definately some $s there if someone wanted to buy them these days.

well, from the blackfoot kits over to the left are all original, and to the right are all re-re or new (eg, BF3). although i've added a dew more NIB's since these pics.

Mine New Built are kept stored like this:

img7434_28022013152438_2.jpg

My NIB are all on shelves wrapped in brown packaging paper.

Mine New Built are kept stored like this:

img7434_28022013152438_2.jpg

My NIB are all on shelves wrapped in brown packaging paper.

to me, that's the other extreme. MAD RACER on one side, this on the other... and i'm somewhere in the middle...

• Like 2

So far I have showed my wife Mad Racer and Beefmuffin's photos to say "look hun, at least I am not this bad!!" LOL

• Like 2

Some from Portugal

DSC04563_zps446936a5.jpg

so THIS is where all the hotshot 2 body sets have been hiding.

Thats just RUDE!

Why would you want 4 x HotShot II ??

Huge collection - again, I feel like im looking at hobbyshops, and not people houses. hah!

Cheers

Wow look at all those body sets from bengod. Love them.

Well my partner says how many cars do you want you only can drive one at the time & I say how many X Box games do the boys want they only can play one game at a time and she just walks off ;)

• Like 1

Well my partner says how many cars do you want you only can drive one at the time & I say how many X Box games do the boys want they only can play one game at a time and she just walks off ;)

I've used the same logic with shoes with some success.

:lol: , :lol: So true :lol:.

xmas2012026.jpg

Our collection lives on a set of shelves in the guest room, where it can be seen and admired by visitors. This photo is slightly out-of-date as the collection now also includes a WR-02G. We have space for one more (hopefully going to be a Hotshot, on my birthday wish list for August) and then I'll need to get another shelf!

A little out of date but these are what are kept in my work room in the house (spare bedroom) - missing in photo is my rere Bruiser, kyosho yacht, swb Wild Willy M38, and my Lunchbox bodied Heng Long tank. The rest including 3 lorries and all the missus' cars plus my less favoured models are kept on shelving units in a large cupboard downstairs.

img280_18012013220833_2.jpg

img280_18012013220833_3.jpg

• Like 1

I have been meaning to share my hobby room photos for a while now, but it's hard to get good clear pictures. I have to stand against the wall to try and get everything in. I love seeing others setups just to see what's out there and to pick up some good ideas.

Here's mine. I wanted shelf's that were deep enough to display to boxes behind the cars and so far these have worked out really nice. I got these at IKEA about 5 years ago. I don't think they make them anymore, so I don't know what I am going to do when I run out of room, maybe will have to rotate... This room is in the basement and is my little hide away. I don't get to spend as much time here right now with everything going on with my family and all my kids activities, but it's nice to know that in the future when I get some time back to myself I have this place to go to.

Here is my main display - would like to add some lighting to these some day.

Office1a.JPG

Office2a.JPG

Right side

Office3a.JPG

Left side

Office4a.JPG

A bakers rack with some nice box art on display.

Office5a.JPG

John

• Like 5

to me, that's the other extreme. MAD RACER on one side, this on the other... and i'm somewhere in the middle...

I don't know how some of you guys manage to do it. There are kits I have tried to leave in NRFB condition, plastic wrap intact... but it usually lasts a week tops before I have to open up the box... smell the tires, read the instruction manual 500x each direction. Maybe it would be different if I bought multiples of the same kit, but theres always something NEW to buy. :wub:

Very jealous of the collections and self control of all ya'll haha! :lol:

• Like 1

LOL - Ive seen this before - does anyone know whose this 'burial ground' is?

Cheers

This is a pretty old picture and my garage is do for a complete make over.

102004041.jpg

• Like 1

Should check out fellow TC member "Hong Kong". His display will blow most of us away. I think is a room in his office and one might think is manufacture showing all the lines it makes.