plus he is 95 on life support, and tomorrow will be our 1 year wedding anniversary. :D And i beleive for better or for worse so long as he leaves me his entire fortune to me. :P

Talking animals, which one is your favourite? :D

• Like 1

WOW, some of this is just down right funny. Where did you find a building that looks like SpongeBob???? The GIANT Grasshopper is great and I am soooooo digging counting to 12, except I say AH AH AH AH AH after I am done, that is Count Style BEEEE chess. LOL

I sure hope the funnies still keep on going, something has to soothe the pain of losing Mr Spock BEFORE the large and rotund Bill SHATner >LOL, like what I did there??? I think Bill might actually own that boat. BRING BACK THE GNOME, but keep (knock knock)Penny(knock knock)Penny(knock knock)Penny, but let her hair grow out again, I lived through the Clinton years only to see it ruin American fashion forever.

200 year old plane!?! Steady on there Tamiya1/10, it's not a DeLorean :D

I thought you couldnt pick a better place to crash land than a golf course... wide open spaces and you can be pretty sure you'll land within 200yds of a doctor :)

• Like 1

I thought you couldnt pick a better place to crash land than a golf course... wide open spaces and you can be pretty sure to you'll land within 200yds of a doctor :)

Unfortunately there is also a good chance of hitting a lawyer

• Like 1

Unfortunately there is also a good chance of hitting a lawyer

Every cloud has a silver lining :)

• Like 1

I thought you couldnt pick a better place to crash land than a golf course... wide open spaces and you can be pretty sure to you'll land within 200yds of a doctor :)

50 yrs since WWII when the Star War came out and i figured was another 150yrs into tge future...(i have no clue :wacko: ..so 200 yrs. :rolleyes: give or take a few centuries?

50 yrs since WWII when the Star War came out and i figured was another 150yrs into tge future...(i have no clue :wacko: ..so 200 yrs. :rolleyes: give or take a few centuries?

:) Remarkably it's only been 113 years since the first powered flight (Wright brothers) in 1902 and its been 70 years since the end of WW2, which is mad to think a greater length of time has past between then and the first flight to WW2. But Star Wars is set in the past... "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away..." so as I keep telling my wife it's the only period drama I'll happily watch :D

By James Steward

(not exact, but in the spirit of the joke)

A retired couple was having a nice dinner for their 50th year wedding anniversary...and had the following conversation took place

Wife: if i die would you get marry again?

Husband: why would you ask such question on our anniversary, and you know how much I love you, so do not ask me such question.

Wife: I just want to know

Husband: I am not going to answer such question

The same question was asked by the wife several more times on different ocassions and the husband gave the same reply.

Few months went by and the wife asked again, this time...

Husband: yes dear, i would marry again

Wife: would you sale our house and buy a new one with this lady?

Husband: no, I love this house.

Wife: would you keep our car or get a new one?

Husband: that car is find and need not get a new one.

Wife: would you still use the same bed that we are now using?

Husband: honey, you are putting me in a very unconfortable position with that question.....and i will have to think about it.

Wife: would you let her use my golf clubs?

Husband: no, she is a lefty.