Is the guy in the coffin really dead or just had too much to drink??? That made me laugh out loud so much that I couldn't just abrreviate it . Nice.

Is that real? I've seen the bank robber set, makes you wonder how their marketing dptm works?

It is so hard to tell these days, right? I feel this one is not a licensed set, though ;)

Is the guy in the coffin really dead or just had too much to drink??? That made me laugh out loud so much that I couldn't just abrreviate it . Nice.

And if it was a real set: "Yes... too much to drink..." Although we would probably want our kids to accept the concept of mortality before that of alcoholism!

dads_zpskm99vvoh.jpg

A practical thinker is he! Alas, he may not experience the same sort of joy showing this handiwork off compared to cleaning up the wiring on an RC car...

• Like 1

Ha, nice one, cause it is the ANIMALS we are more worried about. That sign must have been Co sponsored by the government safety board(for morons) AND P.E.T.A

Me thinks dad could be in the police department and was just utilizing the tools he had readily available since it is often we see the tie straps replace hand cuffs when mutliple thugs are aprehended. Good thing dad wasn't tasked with handling the whole soccar teams pony tails???!!!

Ha, nice one, cause it is the ANIMALS we are more worried about. That sign must have been Co sponsored by the government safety board(for morons) AND P.E.T.A

deal-with-it-fish3vuxx.jpg

Wow, that is quite interesting. Being unfortunate, well that just......wait for it..... DEPENDS... on who you ask. :P Ha, you like the way I did that there???

• Like 1

It's to keep the cobwebs off the light fixtures, comes in handy to get the dust off shelf queens. :lol:

The face I make when I realise my mum is coming for dinner in 10 mins and I haven't cleaned the place up yet!

bdbd1d0ead91a79c8d512659e1c12d65.jpg

[emoji15]

Never seen one of these before liking the paint

Never thought I'd see "Built by Leyland" as a positive thing! 😏