Chiming in with the animals:

funny_animal_picturesrbkeq.jpg

• Like 1

meth_zpszqqozsa1.jpg

Bonus points to those who can name the three guys.

Okay, I got Dennis Leary and Willem Dafoe, but the other guy is alluding me. LOL

That's Nikolaj Coster-Waldau... Amongst other roles he played the sniper Gary Gordan in the film Black Hawk Down... but you'll probably know him more recently as Jamie Lannister from Game of Thrones. Now give him a big hand.... oops! 😜

Looking at all three faces in series it's a bit like that guy aging at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Careful, it's a PG forum after all [emoji6] Besides, doesn't Han call him Goldenrod when he's tied up?

Anyway... this made me giggle today.

661b4e3c8fb7fdbcf78ad78905a60440.jpg

• Like 4

Nice, to think of all the hours of work measureing and such to come up with a fancy holder of WD40 and Duct Tape.

Crispy, Crash, I think you two would make a fine comedic duo, just as these guys:

waldorf_und_statler_4g8otq.jpg

One makes the jokes, the other one replies with sarcastic comments.

I'd actually like that. :)

LOL, oh my I needed that laugh this morning, I am not sure I would want to be the one to CHECK the temperature of a TaunTaun. I mean do you use a rectal probe or just slice and dice and grab the meat thermometer from the kitchen drawer when the wife isn't looking??

And Greg, I think you are right, but me and my brother seem to already behave like those two old codgers, we are still fighting over who looks like who.

• Like 1

OH my, that made me laugh LOUDER than out loud. WOW, so this must be the NEW and up to date way to train the Boy Scouts on their knot tying skills then??? I sure remember the lame illustrations in my Boy Scout Guidebook and these seem more engaging to me. There is always the bonus that my pocket will be the one tying the knots instead of me. YEA

The terribly-conceived story of how a special Avante model never made it to a specific country. If you also find it terrible, it is because I took the time to write it!

The Avante Black Special was due to arrive in Canada in late 2012. As the legend goes, the importer had arranged for a crate of examples to enter the country through the U.S. near Windsor. This necessitated an inspection by the border patrol to ensure that the shipment was indeed just a number of expensive RC car kits and not something ghastly, like explosives or drugs or knockoff Quebec maple syrup from Vermont ;)

A rookie truck driver was charged with the crate, and given instructions to be as simple as possible with customs. Feeling a little bit nervous with the international shipment, he tried to settle down as he pulled over at the designated border checkpoint, where a member of the patrol greeted him. He was told the following:

"I have been told this is your first time driving internationally. There are a few things you need to know: firstly, we need you to tell us what you are delivering. Be honest, and simple is best..."

Continuing: "We will then ask you to fill out some papers pertaining to the goods, and then contact both your employer and the client so as to let them know you have made it into the country. However, we reserve the right to inspect your cargo for potentially-dangerous goods regardless if we have sufficient reason to believe you may be carrying contraband."

Finally, the border patrol member asked: "Do you agree to these rules?"

The driver cleared his throat and, meaning to point to the truck but getting excited, blurted: "It's a load of BS!"

Thus turned away from the border, the Avante "BS" never made it to Canada!

(this story is purely fiction, of course - I should know, as I bought mine from my local hobby shop :P )

e54c4232c9707fb739a47da89f9d351f.jpg

If anyone is familiar with the Terry Pratchett Discworld novels, this cat is about the best version of the character Greedo that I've ever seen [emoji108]