I don't get the cricket reference, but that must be just me not being British enough, I guess.

This is for the videogamers amongst us:

street_fighter_ken_ryu_trying_to_get_the

• Like 5

Carful about being British enough, it might get you on the wrong side of the pond. I did think the stuck soccer ball was hypnotyzing and funny though.

I'm sorry, I meant it in a friendly funny way. Now that I re-read my post with your comment in mind, I understand that it could be interpreted as insulting.

So please guys don't kill me, I'd rather hear an explanation on the cricket joke, so I can laugh too.

Don't worry Greg, your comment read just fine. England won The Ashes recently, the old cricket competition with Australia. The day that image was posted the whole Australian team had been bowled out for a very low score... hence the sign 😏

I'm sorry, I meant it in a friendly funny way. Now that I re-read my post with your comment in mind, I understand that it could be interpreted as insulting.

So please guys don't kill me, I'd rather hear an explanation on the cricket joke, so I can laugh too.

Don't worry , if they are ! insulted they need to read the cricket joke again . That can be :P ..

But at the end of the day , it's a joke & that's it .

And I'm not even from England. I didn't mean I was upset, more coded messages here and there. Keep up the FUNNIES here, I hope, they make me chuckle, but I have to keep it to myself, lest I get yelled at by the missus.

Even if we are offended we are to polite to mention it, we will just mutter and have a cup of tea :-p

• Like 1

Love the street fighter guys trying to get the ball. :D

I used to love playing that. Still have a go now and then.

For any fans of the old Street Fighter 2 games, there's a free app available from Capcom. Search for "Street Fighter 2 Collection". It's almost a perfect replica of the old N64 game down to the 6 button combos and special moves [emoji13]

Edit: Here's a screen cap from the game.

5d64f5b5d104c8cb774b18e562c8dca2.jpg

• Like 1

^ That looks great! I couldn't find it on google play is it for apple? Found one called king of fighters which is from the same era. So many good old fighting games it got me thinking, killer instinct, mortal Kombat, tekkin and even older double dragon, final fight and shadow warriors. Even further I.K.+ . Loved those games. :D

Don't worry Greg, your comment read just fine. England won The Ashes recently, the old cricket competition with Australia. The day that image was posted the whole Australian team had been bowled out for a very low score... hence the sign

Aaah, now I got it. :)

There was no Street Fighter on Nintendo 64, but many iterations of it released on Super Nintendo.

Besides SF, I like Tekken 3, Soul Calibur 2 and Dead or Alive 2 a lot on consoles.

Although I can imagine these games to be well-nigh unplayable with touch screen controls.

• Like 1

oRtTsi4.jpg

car_accident_note.jpg

929duct_tape_bmw.jpg

img_15091_funny-fight-on-the-road-after-

2d09a7fa22df072c006602ce48c0d1dfd2d212d4

sadly I've seen the car delivery in person and it was a Mercedes SL amg, right into the front of a house launched of a brick gate post from six feet away

No one hurt.

Aaah, now I got it. :)

There was no Street Fighter on Nintendo 64, but many iterations of it released on Super Nintendo.

Besides SF, I like Tekken 3, Soul Calibur 2 and Dead or Alive 2 a lot on consoles.

Although I can imagine these games to be well-nigh unplayable with touch screen controls.

Just gonna leave this here: