APR91

http://banzaihobby.com

Hi,

Has anybody heard of banzaihobby.com? I stumbled across them earlier in the week and their prices seem to be lower than everybody elses? I have used Stella, Jason ect but these guys have the lowest prices. Anybody used them / have experience of their postage rates?

Best regards

APR91

Yep, I've bought a few kits from them, very good service, shipping to Aus is a little bit more than Stella. One thing to note is that they sell Japanese domestic market kits, so they don't include ESC's.

Bought a Super Fighter from them about 3/4 weeks ago.

Good service and shipping but do remember to add in the customs costs.

Like previous post says there was no ESC in the kit - but I already had a plan to use a Modelsport one so not an issue for me.

:)

I've also bought from them. Good prices but shipping from Japan can be very expensive.

Yep, buy from them all the time, top service!

Yep they are one of my regular suppliers as well.

They ship via ems so it's expensive compared to stella but the kits etc are lower in price, it usually works out around the same price but you get your order faster.

I've never ordered a kit from them but a lot of the more unusual wheels and drift accessories I order from there on regular ocassions, currently waiting on a shipment as we speak.

They are excellent! If you are in the US they are much cheaper than Stella etc. You don't always have to choose EMS.. you can also opt for SAL so long as its not a high priced item. Ive had an order via SAL arrive in 2 weeks.