neobrunox

Alloy wheels for Wild One & the Fox

Hi all members,

i had a good news from my friend " rc_loverr " for those who know him.

The alloy wheels for wild one and the fox are coming soon.

Maybe like these one ;-) and probably in many colors ( silver, gold, etc... )

$T2eC16V,!zUE9s38+COlBRsLM9Oyg!~~60_3.JP

• Like 1

can you repost using another format please , as im interested in this , thanks

The website where the picture is hosted requires you to login to view it.

• Like 1

The website where the picture is hosted requires you to login to view it.

i cant even see a website or anything , no link or web adress or nothing ?

i cant even see a website or anything , no link or web adress or nothing ?

Right click the red 'x' and look at the properties for the URL linked picture. Copy it and paste it into the address bar of a new window/tab and you'll see it brings up a http 403 error 'forbidden'. Of course this won't work if you're logged in on the website where the image is, and you'll get to see the picture.

• Like 1

I tryed to buy from him & he don't do multi perchases . It wanted too do it one by one :( ....

• Like 1

Nice rims!.. I would buy em.. but there is no rear wheel alloy mount adapter in the kit...? If there was it would be bullet proof!. I think these rims would chew out plastic mount adapters over time with high output motors.. not trying to be negative.. plus added force weight to the drive train shock etc.... plastic has flex appeal..

I tryed to buy from him & he don't do multi perchases . It wanted too do it one by one :( ....

What do you mean by multi perchases he refuses ?

Nice rims!.. I would buy em.. but there is no rear wheel alloy mount adapter in the kit...? If there was it would be bullet proof!. I think these rims would chew out plastic mount adapters over time with high output motors.. not trying to be negative.. plus added force weight to the drive train shock etc.... plastic has flex appeal..

These are $66 US a set? Amazing, that CTY300 guy sells his with an over inflated price. Maybe he will drop the price after seeing these.

Also these are what you need. This bloke makes ones for FOX as well. Ive bought many sets from him.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tamiya-Frog-Hornet-Grass-Hopper-And-More-Alloy-wheel-hub-mount-Vintage-/171039268609?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item27d2bc1f01

Cheers

These are $66 US a set? Amazing, that CTY300 guy sells his with an over inflated price. Maybe he will drop the price after seeing these.

Also these are what you need. This bloke makes ones for FOX as well. Ive bought many sets from him.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tamiya-Frog-Hornet-Grass-Hopper-And-More-Alloy-wheel-hub-mount-Vintage-/171039268609?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item27d2bc1f01

Cheers

Wow, I bought a full set of 4 (2 fr, 2 re) Wild One alloy wheels from cty300 for $92 back in 2010. Why on earth are they so expensive now? They look the same as the ones I got back then. Same shape, same drilled dimples around the edge. I think cty300's wheels look nicer than rc_loverr's, but not at that price ($220 for a set of 4? lol)!

What do you mean by multi perchases he refuses ?

I wanted to get the boomerang rims , SRB rims, etc .

But when it came to pay , it only alowed me to pay

by boomerang rims , then i would have to pay for the SRB rims ,

Then etc . Would not alow the hole lot in one payment with postage .

Using his E-Bay store , Not sure why ?.

The set I got from CTY300 for ~AU$100 were 7075 alloy. These are a softer grade of aluminium (6063) for US$66.

I know from machining on different grades of aluminium with my CNC that the 7*** grades are much harder to cut. You need to make the machine cut slower, and they make the tool go blunt quicker.

Have noticed as well - their (CTY300) description says "absolutely last set ever"

After I bought mine last week - 2 more sets went today as I was browsing.

Cheers

I wanted to get the boomerang rims , SRB rims, etc .

But when it came to pay , it only alowed me to pay

by boomerang rims , then i would have to pay for the SRB rims ,

Then etc . Would not alow the hole lot in one payment with postage .

Using his E-Bay store , Not sure why ?.

i understand , it were the same for me when i buy my first wheels but after if you are a regular buyer he makes only one payment.

i bought more than 10 set of wheels and now if i need customs ( for example my last buy is a set of black anodized rims for hotshot)

he made them and guives me a bonus set of wheels (this time they are the gold anodized Fox wheels), that's very very cool from him.

He has a direct contact to the factory too ;-)

Have noticed as well - their (CTY300) description says "absolutely last set ever"

Cheers

At this time it were the only one that has such wheels for sale, so he sell them as the last ones to makes the price higher,

this is purely commercial ;-)

Yes some ebay sellers do this immediately payment option because some buyers bid and dont pay.. I wouldn't recommend paying separately, ask him to change his seller payment settings for you to standed payment for multiple purchases.. always works for me mate.. if they don't comply I would'nt risk it!.. some sellers send the item's in a massive box or small box to make up for the postage price, in a USPS postage paid slip so you car'nt see the cost of postage.. been there before too... but got a partial refund.

Cheers

Thanks for the info mate, I have purchased from him before.. will look onto it..

Cheers :)

Cheers

He did the same to me with the Fox thorpe diff after I made an offer.. even after an hour of spending $200.00 from a previous thorpe parts payment!...

He kept asking me for extra postage payments in separate boxes with many thorpe parts, I get the 1 tiny box (5 inches long by 2inches wide sent to me with all the thorpe parts I purchased sent all in the same box sent by post paid (no postage price visible) by USPS first class budget postage to Australia at a whopping price of $34.25 i paid for!.. I did mention to him to partial refund the postage cost... I knew it.. still waiting for an answer.. just wanted to let all you guys know to be careful with cty300..

• Like 2

i just bought 3 thorp hex bushings from him for a decent price, but it took a fair amount of back and forth to make sure i was getting the right deal i was offered. moral of the story: CTY300 can be a decent buy, and good stuff, but you need to be a little firm and direct to make sure you get what you ask for. you can't leave any details ambiguous or you might not be happy with the outcome. for me, everything went smoothly! but i did have to message with him 3-4 times to get there...