Might be fun to post a song we're listening to while working on Tamiya stuff. No more than ONE A DAY per person. And you have to actually be or have that day listened to it. It's not an awesomeness contest. Although if it was, all it would take is a Spinal Tap anthology to win.

Here's the last song I was listening to:

• Like 1

This is about how long it takes me to build a chassis...

*facepalm* dude this is some awful stuff. you can't be serious.

we should take this seriously! i think it could be a good way to discover new music. we all probably have some things in common, but we're from all over, so we most likely have different lists of things on our ipods. but i'd conjecture that there's a relatively high degree of probability that we may like each others' music choices.

for example... i bet a few of you like this one:

The Cult - firewoman !!

yep, Ian rocks. B) (saw him peform with the Doors)

AC/DC also does the trick or Black Sabbath.

you just have to love Classic music :D

• Like 1

yep, Ian rocks. B) (saw him peform with the Doors)

AC/DC also does the trick or Black Sabbath.

you just have to love Classic music :D

You bet !!

• Like 1

*facepalm* dude this is some awful stuff. you can't be serious.

we should take this seriously! i think it could be a good way to discover new music. we all probably have some things in common, but we're from all over, so we most likely have different lists of things on our ipods. but i'd conjecture that there's a relatively high degree of probability that we may like each others' music choices.

You're right, I have to come clean and admit I don't listen to 10 hours of that at a time... My kids found the video a few months ago and I kept it in the back of my mind for just the right moment... You provided just the perfect opportunity to use it... I couldn't resist! Thanks for the 'like' in spite of my suggestion!

• Like 1

Some 'out there' tracks guys - today my track is - Killing Joke - 'Love like Blood'

• Like 2

This one for me, not only a top superbike rider but top keyboard player and singer... James Toseland

• Like 1

The "mission control, I'm crushing like a monster truck" line is especially apt for my current project.

Much better if you have a sub-woofer.

Joan Jett - ;) cool . My choice for today is a bit more obscure and it's ATV's 'Stlll Life' and as MP says "you are sitting in your small room but your mind is like a ballroom - it's vast!! " classic stuff

• Like 1