I was driving back home from out of town last night and this turned up in the radio. I cranked it up! tons of memories coming to me from back in the day. Oh, and what a video! :D

• Like 1

On 9/3/2016 at 6:51 PM, mongoose1983 said:

I was driving back home from out of town last night and this turned up in the radio. I cranked it up! tons of memories coming to me from back in the day. Oh, and what a video! :D

Would you believe Billy Idol actually did a Christmas album?  I found it at a used record store for a dollar or two a few years ago.  My family groans each time I pull it out at Christmas, but I play it once or twice a year just for the fun of it.  It's just so weird to him somewhat clean-cut on the artwork, and his voice struggles to sing smoothly, but there's a certain novelty to it.  If my wife can listen to her Elvis Christmas album, I can certainly listen to my Billy Idol!

• Like 1

I took the kids to our local drive-in burger joint for our usual Sunday Lunch...

As I'm standing there, a car pulls up and they are cranking:  

The car parks and out gets a teenage kid...

I had to laugh...  This song was popular when I was a teenager!  I guess the 80s are coming back strong right now!

Terry

• Like 2

Just seen @Theibault 's photo of the re-re Blackfoot with the gorgeous Colorado background on some thread here.

Now everytime I see pictures from the beautiful Colorado state I could not help to hear this old Hag song in my mind. What a gorgeous place indeed!

• Like 1

Quality NZ made song, had to share, the kids love it (beware, has the word 'poo' in it).

• Haha 1

Superb performance, from one of the greatest rock bands of the XXth century :D

30 minutes ago, mongoose1983 said:

Superb performance, from one of the greatest rock bands of the XXth century :D

Nice!

I've been digging this one for quite a while now...

• Like 1

my old man was into King Crimson back in the day, funnily enough we were talking recently about the time he went to see them but can't remember where / when / with who :lol: