Oops sorry mate, I got carried away whilst high on tyre lettering pen fumes,

:D

@speedy_w_beans - great video! Not very realistic though? Where are the shots of searching for dropped grub screws and the self stabbings with the screwdriver?

• Like 2

@speedy_w_beans - great video! Not very realistic though? Where are the shots of searching for dropped grub screws and the self stabbings with the screwdriver?

I was surprised as well that the time lapse photography hid some of the challenges of the build. Spots that were a little fiddly:

- The brushless motor had to be pulled from the gearbox and rotated so the wiring would clear the body.

- Power switch on the ESC needed to be reamed a little before the small screws would fit in the holes. I also went on the hunt for a rubber switch cover not in the kit to protect the switch at the beach better.

- Routing and cleanly securing the wiring to the chassis took some time.

- I adjusted the steering rods quite a bit trying to dial out the default toe in.

- The small nuts used in all the wheels were difficult to handle. Eventually at the last wheel I got smart and used a thin probe to hold and insert the nuts; that wheel went the fastest of the four.

- In between all that I had three phone calls too.

To get the shot I hung my GoPro from the dining table light, and kept it powered with an AC adapter the whole time...

• Like 1

My choice for today is from the axe master himself - Bill Nelson - here with the gentleman rocketeers set - the man still has it in bucket loads - check out the solo at around 2:00 - I defy your hairs not to stand up on the back of your neck . I've played this CD to death in my car !!

<

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?
  • Like 1

Right - enough of that proper, actually playing musicians, quality stuff, here's some old skool rave to friday night yourselves up...

• Like 2

even before the obsessions club !!! the park wormlow hereford on friday nights :o LOL

The only Hit that N-Trance had here was a Bee Gees cover. It's been how long, 20 years? Time sure flies!!

Anyway, now that you guys are talking about Club music, I have this song. It was recorded at a Club in Midwest about five or seven years ago. I don't know the name of the band or the song either. If you can help me guess it then that would be awesome as I0've been trying to know that forever.

http://s374.photobucket.com/user/erich123/media/identifythesong.mp4.html?sort=3&o=61

• Like 1

Well angry music to day as my new rb5 gear diff has still not turned up form TSR in US Argh!!!!

• Like 1

Here's an unusual vid. . I'm interested in WW2 sea wreckage and that kind of stuff :rolleyes: and this track by Enigma rocks - plug your 'phones in !!

• Like 2

This is one of my fave live performances and definitely went down well with an icey cold ale after a day at immigration waiting for my visa extension to be granted

• Like 1

One awesome rocker, by one helluva Canadian rock band...

April Wine - Before the Dawn (1979)

• Like 2

One awesome rocker, by one helluva Canadian rock band...

April Wine - Before the Dawn (1979)

wow sure bring back memories along with bands like BTO....3 DOGS NIGHT. How do i feel? OLD
  • Like 1

Jesus Jones, Happy Mondays, Inspiral Carpets, definitely my era ... my wife goes nuts when I tell her that music was much better in our day...

• Like 1

generation terrorist while striping a boomie camo painted MSP only made 3 albums as far as i'm concerned

• Like 1

Vivid memories of that summer of 1990...

It was amazing when these guys came over to perform in here. Great memories.