mooter

Well, this has all changed a bit since I was last here!

Hi folks - good to see the community still thriving! Long story short, I took a backseat after actual life got in the way, and it's getting in the way again, which is weirdly why I'm back.

It's time to sell up some stuff as I'm moving house ;D

I literally have cupboards and boxes full of Tamiya stuff, mostly vintage. I even found a new in box Manta Ray (re-release but still....)! Couple of mint Monster Beetles, an F150, Blitzer Beetle... loads of cool stuff, vintage hop ups etc etc

The Mrs is going mad about where it's going to all go in the new house and to be honest, it's just gathering dust and might as well go to others who will love and cherish it as I once did (and still kinda do really....). I'm not getting rid of all of it, no way, but some of it should probably go ;D

So I'll get a list together in the next couple of weeks and renew my membership for the other section too allowing me to flog on there. I'll just ebay what peeps here aren't interested in I guess.

I'm desperately trying not to look at the other areas of the forum as I'll only get sucked in and change my mind! Oh, maybe just a peek at the vintage section.....

• Like 1

If you have juggernaut wheels or tires.... Also the RC10 re-release is totally not a thing so don't look in any threads dedicated to it.

i'll be watching with interest once the list and prices are posted .

List coming next week :) I have the week off and the house is all sorted, so now I can concentrate on thinning out the collection. Manta Ray re-re NIB open to offers now, bits and pieces and other models coming soon!