jujutsuboy

change sand scorcher wheels

Hey guys. I am in the process of putting together a Scorcher project, and am torn between 2 options for wheels; either go original OR try a set of Brat wheels and tyres all round for a more aggressive stance. I have done a lot of digging, and I THINK the Brat wheels bolt straight on front and rear but would really appreciate it if someone could confirm that.

Thanks

You're right. You can change wheels anytime. Scorchers look (and work) good with both the original and the Brat tires. You can even try the Rough Rider (buggy champ) wheels, too. They also look good.

• Like 1

Thanks mongoose! I did mean to post this in the vintage section as it is an original scorcher! I assume that makes no difference?

No difference, mate. Be sure to share some pictures of that vintage gem with us when you can. ;)

I fitted Rough Rider wheels to my Frog-chassis'd 'Scorcher' - and narrowed a second pair of rear tyres for the fronts, as they are slightly larger diameter than the stock front tyres...

DSCF1774.jpg

There is a member on here (SRB Bloke) that does it with Sand Scorcher rear paddletrak tyres too, they look fantastic!

Jx