super gripper

DT02 challange event

To everyone who has seen the booking in glitch and to those who haven't booked in yet.

If you only chose one class, you might only be charged £2.

Still go ahead and book in, you can pay the outstand £6 on the day. :D

The glitch is in the system, please don't worry about it , get booked in B)

Just registered and paid for my son in the mods; He'll be running a stock Desert Gator.

Will register son no. 2 when I get a car for him. Could be stock or mod, depends what's available.

Looks like I'll be in the pits on the tools. Really looking forward to a good day out and meeting other members.

• Like 1

I've booked into the 'Farnborough Central Travelodge' on the Saturday night. £30.

If anyone else is staying there and fancies a beer that evening, give me a shout.

J

Well thanks to lee i'll be running a standard BLUE HB as he has loaned me a body and i'll be running a modified gator with my usual race stuff fitted.

I will also love running the lunch box round as that is great fun

• Like 1

What time do we need to be there on Sunday 29th Sept as if 7am perhaps it is best to book a Travelodge Saturday night

What time do we need to be there on Sunday 29th Sept as if 7am perhaps it is best to book a Travelodge Saturday night

Racing starts at 9am,

so to be there in time to set up your pit area, attend the drivers briefing and be ready.

I would say you need to be there around half 7.

I've Booked in and paid for both classes. Just need to get the cars ready now! Looking forward to the meeting. :D

Lee (Super gripper) roughly how mant Standard and Modified cars you got booked in at the moment?

I've Booked in and paid for both classes. Just need to get the cars ready now! Looking forward to the meeting. :D

Lee (Super gripper) roughly how mant Standard and Modified cars you got booked in at the moment?

I believe the shrccc club chairman has put the entries up on facebook somewhere. I am not on facebook so I do not know.

Ask John as I think he does.

Entries aren't on facebook but I know Mr Chairperson has seen lots of interest and is expecting more registrations imminently.

He's a good guy and it's a great club so the day should be spot on.

I've booked into the 'Farnborough Central Travelodge' on the Saturday night. £30.

If anyone else is staying there and fancies a beer that evening, give me a shout.

J

I've also just booked there. Hopefully SRB Bloke will get a pass and read me a bed time story lol

• Like 1

I thought I would let everyone know that Trading and Spectating is free at the DT02 Challenge event on the 29th of September.

The event has been put together in response to TC members wanting some sort of event.

Its not to all tastes but then many things are not anyway.

Have a look at the event and get booked in if you have any of the DT02 family.

Any questions ???????????

Just a quick one here.

It has come to my attention that there maybe a few people who are only interested in running their Lunchboxes and other contraptions in the lunch break.

If you have not booked in to run in the event you cannot.

For Insurance purposes you must have booked in and paid.

If people want a dedicated Lunchbox/Pumpkin round/race then everyone shout now !

But you will have to pay if you have not booked in to run in a DT02 class.

Not any old car can be run on the shrccc purpose prepared track surface !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This event is a great idea!

I've just seen the event post and booked into both classes. It looks like a lot of fun and good way of a gathering for like minded people.

I'll dig out what cars/parts I have going spare, but I'm even more interested to see what others bring, which I might like to have!

I'm looking forward to this 'fun' rc gathering/meeting (rather than attending a serious racing club!), its just a shame that there aren't more of these events throughout the year (as I'd definitley go!).

Anyone else going?

one quick add to the above.

No cars are permitted to be run anywhere other than on the track.

The track is within a school grounds and other things will be going on around us.

Anyone seen running a car anywhere other than the track will be asked to leave.

Sorry to say all of this but the public within he facility will complain about the club.

Just registered and paid for my son in the mods; He'll be running a stock Desert Gator.

Will register son no. 2 when I get a car for him. Could be stock or mod, depends what's available.

Looks like I'll be in the pits on the tools. Really looking forward to a good day out and meeting other members.

Just got back off holiday, and this was waiting for me on my return :D.

DSCF2625_zps58a9a5d0.jpg

It could do with a clean and rebuild but it looks sound. It came with radio gear so is pretty much ready to go, and there's plenty of time for the lad to get to get some practice in; he'll need it :lol:

Really looking forward to this.

Cool Video's

Loving the sound of Trading. I've got parts and kit boxes coming out of my ears.

I am booked in for running a standard Sand Rover. Can I still have a quick blast with my EXO around the track during the break ?

Cool Video's

Loving the sound of Trading. I've got parts and kit boxes coming out of my ears.

I am booked in for running a standard Sand Rover. Can I still have a quick blast with my EXO around the track during the break ?

Thank you,

I will be bringing stuff to sell.

As for your EXO - Sorry chap but no.

It really is only the DT02's and the Lunchboxes.

Hi All,

If anyone's struggling to get their DT-02's to 'comply' with the rules of this competition, hence you are 'on the fence' / not comming simply because you believe your car does not technically comply, please just ask.

I have numerous new and used parts that can help you, such as Tamiya Sport Tuned and other motors, PLUS some VERY CHEAP ECS's, PLUS many standard DT-02 parts. If you have modified your car so much that it doesn't comply with these competition rules, you can drop me a message to smitchos@btinternet.com . I should be able to help you enter the event.

I'm NOT a gold-digger, I'm not here to make a profit! My parts are very very cheap or even FREE! IF you are NOT attending this rc cars gathering on the 29th of September, don't bother to ask. As these really really cheap parts are for genuine Tamiya enthusiasts, who are / willing to attend on this day only.

Smitchos

• Like 1

The Fighter Buggy SV is essentially a basic DT-02 chassis (plastic bushings, friction dampers, plastic driveshafts, plastic camber links) with a Sand Viper body on top? Or am I wrong?