Vigilante

NovaFox Photos - Show them off here!

Hey guys - with most of us starting to get into our builds of the NovaFox - lets see them!

Ive just finished mine - minus the wing at this stage. Looking to put one on that is similar to MadRacers. Gun Metal Grey with some bling rims. Leaving swaybar off - as its useless.

iakc.jpg

juvc.jpg

4q5v.jpg

zt4y.jpg

Cheers

• Like 3

Looks great.

My wing is raised with large alloy spacers that I had to maximise the air flow over it.

Yes the wing sticker on mine is not central but couldn't take it off as for fear off ripping it. Didn't want to do the water & detergent method as mine always develop air bubbles over time.

Came up with an idea on how to fit a better looking wing onto the NovaFox.
Used some servo horns for height and push the wing back from the body a bit. Doesnt look too bad. The wing is from ***** (Kyosho / Javelin). Thanks to MADRACER where he got it from.

ybh9.jpg

h4jl.jpg

cg3m.jpg

er5h.jpg

Cheers

• Like 3

Took the NovaFox out for its maiden run at the park. Since taking the photos, took the brass spacers out of the front shock, to stop that 3-wheel lean. Also made shorter cables to the battery. Runs well - slow, but well.

uopq.jpg

b5u9.jpg

qegp.jpg

x70n.jpg

Cheers

• Like 3

Watch out! There's a foxhound trying to prey your Fox. ;)

• Like 1

Took the NovaFox out for its maiden run at the park. Since taking the photos, took the brass spacers out of the front shock, to stop that 3-wheel lean. Also made shorter cables to the battery. Runs well - slow, but well.

uopq.jpg

b5u9.jpg

qegp.jpg

x70n.jpg

Cheers

Hi fella I'm thinking of fitting a hpi Saturn motor in mine the same as I stuck in my vintage fox and that is quite nippy.

Steve.

We ran 2 Nova Fox's yesterday at Boondal.

Mine is fitted with a Trinity 19t Chameleon motor & upgraded esc. Pro line Bow ties on 2.2 wheels with Tamiya Dyna Storm front wheels.

P8100057_zpsa80f37be.jpg

P8100056_zpsd0d05fab.jpg

• Like 2

Man I live the wrong place, not many to run vintage models with, here in Denmark :(

Most is. Biggest change is dogbone shafts and inferior sway bar. Comes with ESC and flexi aerial tube, new servo position and a slight variation with decal sheet.

Cheers

Most is. Biggest change is dogbone shafts and inferior sway bar. Comes with ESC and flexi aerial tube, new servo position and a slight variation with decal sheet.

Cheers

But otherweise same. Cool. So similar as the Wild One, FAV, Frog, aso...

Cheers

& don't forget the diff is different , as it take the E clip , Not like the old C clip .

E clip is wider & the diff has been changed too sute . Much like the hotshot , boomerang, super hotshot had

the same ..

• Like 1

That is cool! I was so sure that Tamiya will rerelease the Fox too. I will get me one. I loved to run the Fox alot.

That is cool! I was so sure that Tamiya will rerelease the Fox too. I will get me one. I loved to run the Fox alot.

Well, just ordered one piece :-) couldn't resist

MatMan - haha. The E-Clip - how could I forget such a big detail! I still hate e-Clips, fling off everywhere to oblivion everytime you clip them wrong haha!

CHeers

MatMan - haha. The E-Clip - how could I forget such a big detail! I still hate e-Clips, fling off everywhere to oblivion everytime you clip them wrong haha!

CHeers

But not as bad as the C clips , so small in getting them off . Much as much the same i would think :D ..

I had too shim the diff as i put in a ball diff & that don't use C or E clips .

So good that we got the FOX re re'd , WooHoo thanks Mr T . :)

Finally Tamico has the Novafox in stock, so hopefully I will get mine any day. Pictures will follow.

• Like 1

Yep, also just ordered mine from Tamico today, so waiting in excitement for it to arrive here too. :D

• Like 1

Hi all my Nova Fox build starts next weekend when the wife is away. My daughter has been nagging me to get a new build so she can help. My problem is I intend to spray the body in work next week buy I can't decide what colour. I'm drawn towards box art but on the other hand something that really stands out. All suggestion would be appreciated.

Steve.

Box art is ok - but too many people do that.

Y not a two-tone, silver ontop, and another colour under it. Teal or Cherry Red, Metallic Flake paint - that will still out. I did that with my old Fox body.

Cheers