Vigilante

NovaFox Photos - Show them off here!

PS-4! Boxart color. It seems deeper and a little bit metallic in the pictures. Have you backed it with silver or black or other color please?

Max

Nope just sprayed ps-4, several times. Maybe it is the light playing tricks here.

Hi I used Tamiya PS-16 metallic blue and that color really pops in the sunlight without being too far off box art.

Steve.

Also my original vintage Fox color is PS-16 but probably will go to PS-4 for the re re.

Max

Hi Guys! new here but thought I would post a pic of my Novafox I just finished

2n6uh35.jpg

Cheers Scott

• Like 2

Nothing at the moment it has no electrics in it yet. I only own Lipo these days so will have to sort something out once I decide what electrics I am running.

Cheers Scott.

Gee a Nova and a Wild One, it's funny, I just went to Japan with a bloke who bought both of those kits over there, and a Scania full function kit, do you know him??? ;)

Gee a Nova and a Wild One, it's funny, I just went to Japan with a bloke who bought both of those kits over there, and a Scania full function kit, do you know him??? ;)

Hehe :-D

You are a bad influence on me, hopefully scania finished by xmas I am calling that "The Build" huge job, then the tanker will be here in probably a couple if weeks abd my sand scorcher is sitting in Melbourne at the moment. And I still have 5 bodies to airbrush in less than 2 weeks, need to take holidays to get in top of it all.

• Like 1

Just finished mine. Non box art, I went with a lighter metallic blue I had lying around. I feel the box art blue is a tad to dark.

IMG_0445_zpse1ea4590.jpg

IMG_0446_zpsf182d1b9.jpg

IMG_0449_zps2785100e.jpg

IMG_0457_zps71d81bf3.jpg

IMG_0459_zps92d38872.jpg

IMG_0460_zps1cccf9b7.jpg

• Like 7

Great pictures Theibault. I have to say though, I almost thought I was looking at a highly detailed mini 4wd. There's something about the composition or the terrain, maybe the lighting, I don't know, but that just doesn't look like a 1/10th scale model.

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Just playing around with my camera. For all the shutterbugs out there, using a Canon T3i with a 50mm f/1.8 lens. No post processing.

Thanks guys! Just playing around with my camera. For all the shutterbugs out there, using a Canon T3i with a 50mm f/1.8 lens. No post processing.

Mmm... Fast Glass :wub:

Nice work there fella :)

• Like 1