Sign in to follow this  
Origineelreclamebord

For Sale: TB-01 Chassis with many upgrades and spares!

I've got a car here that's looking for a new home. It's a TB-01 chassis with:
- LA Arm Suspension Conversion (quite hard to find).
- Bearings in LA Arm hubs.
- LA Arm Universal Shafts on all corners.
- Low Friction dampers in the colours of the Tamiya Flag :)
- One-Way Differential included (so you can switch between front diff and front one-way).

The car is in very good condition - in fact, the shocks, LA Arm suspension and One-Way Diff have seen less than 5 batteries of run time. The drivetrain is in very good condition and the chassis though quite scratched is completely fine :) Foams, chassis cover and driver figure included and in good condition for running.

I've had a quick scan through the chassis and drivetrain and found that after two years of shelf life apparently some screws and one bearing that have a bit of surface rust on them. It's cosmetic, it all works smooth.

The body, wheels and tires are not much special... tires are not glued and have a good tread left on them - the body has some scratches and cracks so you shouldn't be afraid to run the !(*'@ out of the body :P

Then there are the spares. Besides that one-way diff, there is nearly a complete TB-01 included, all parts from a new-built TB-01 (so it was assembled but it's all unscratched and unused). It includes so much that you're only missing two diffs (or one if you count the one-way diff in), a couple of bearings, the driveshafts and some screws. All the plastic parts and the adjustable links are there, and the manual (and box) of the TB01 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI are included.

For the lot I'm looking for 110GBP ex. shipping - I'll also listen to offers :)

Pictures:

IMGP6975.jpg

IMGP6960.jpg

IMGP6962.jpg

IMGP6973.jpg

IMGP6978.jpg

IMGP6979.jpg

IMGP6980.jpg

IMGP6981.jpg

IMGP6982.jpg

IMGP6983.jpg

Sign in to follow this