Sign in to follow this  
bazza 73

need to bypass mfc ecs

hi dose any one now ho to bypass the mfc-01 ecs to run a separate ecs as i want to run a larger 12v motor and the mfc cant handle the power drain and allso keep the sounds at the same time.any advice or help appreciated :rolleyes: .

has now one tryed anything along this line before a reply would be grate anything

how about using a Y cable running from your receiver one connects to the MFC the other to the 'new' esc.

Both get the same throttle signal so you still should get sound.

WAIT!, you probably will have to disconnect the power coming from either the esc or mfc on the cable to the receiver.

(cant remember which one that is, the black or the red, white should be the signal)

dont worry waiting for some y leads to come first . ok to be safe then il disconnect the red from the mfc wires. as i need the red wire for the esc to switch on yeh

hi i have tried the above it dose by pass the mfc but i now have two power controls one from the ecs and one at the mfc . but now they switch on each other even know i have disconnected the power lead from the mfc. i have tried the power line from the ecs but that justs kills the ecs;s switch and dosent work at all. dose this mean i still have power going back into the mfc through the receiver.