Wandy

Parts for Lancia Rally 037 TA03RS?

I'm in the U.K, I'll sit tight then.

I was going to sell one chassis anyway and keep the other for the 037 shell.

I did buy one of the early Lancias on the Brat chassis, so there is a back up plan if all else fails!

You can also special order from Towerhobbies and have them ship it to you. That's what I do when Tam USA has something in stock that is not listed in Tower

Yes don't get ripped off by sellers trying to make you pay double or triple the retail price. I just got 2 body sets in the mail today from a German online site for the same price I would have paid if I bought from HK when they first came out.

Did you buy yours from Tamico.de. That's what I was going to suggest to Grumpy.. But noticed they don't have them anymore.

e-Tamiya marked theirs up the minute rc mart and Stella sold their stock. Never liked e-Tamiya, they have tons of mirror sites too in various countries.. I recall when he got started, he was a user on an old Tamiya nitro forum... Anyhow now that I know that he is the type to gouge people, I will never buy from them either... Will stick with Banzai, Stella and RCmart

• Like 1

df001_zpse284d395.jpg

These aftermarket belts are from Bando, a big japanese timing belt company. I got 2 from the same seller for my TA03RS.

• Like 1

It says 175 teeth and 525 mm in length. A couple of pages back, Reilluor was counting the teeth.. Now we know!

• Like 1

These aftermarket belts are from Bando, a big japanese timing belt company. I got 2 from the same seller for my TA03RS.

Yeah, I bought a second one too, just in case. :)

Did you buy yours from Tamico.de. That's what I was going to suggest to Grumpy.. But noticed they don't have them anymore.

e-Tamiya marked theirs up the minute rc mart and Stella sold their stock. Never liked e-Tamiya, they have tons of mirror sites too in various countries.. I recall when he got started, he was a user on an old Tamiya nitro forum... Anyhow now that I know that he is the type to gouge people, I will never buy from them either... Will stick with Banzai, Stella and RCmart

Got mine from modellbau-seidel.de

You are right about e-tamiya. They are quick to up the prices when the market starts drying up on certain things. They have the right to though. Just like I have the right to not buy from them for such practices!! :)

• Like 1

Got mine from modellbau-seidel.de

You are right about e-tamiya. They are quick to up the prices when the market starts drying up on certain things. They have the right to though. Just like I have the right to not buy from them for such practices!! :)

The law of supply and demand . Don't you just love a free market economy :lol:

The law of supply and demand . Don't you just love a free market economy :lol:

I have a degree in Economics. What they don't teach you is that, pricing increase as a result of high demand may get you high profits, however it doesn't lend itself to building a long term client relationship. Hence why Stella is so highly recommended on this site.

I have a degree in Economics. What they don't teach you is that, pricing increase as a result of high demand may get you high profits, however it doesn't lend itself to building a long term client relationship. Hence why Stella is so highly recommended on this site.

Don't get me wrong . Excellent customer service will always win over profit . However you will always get company's who put the bottom line first

Don't get me wrong . Excellent customer service will always win over profit . However you will always get company's who put the bottom line first

Agreed. I used to run a luxury retail brand and from day one ran it based on developing long term clients. After 10 years of success, they hired new director, which arrived from a not so luxury brand. He kept pushing to stream line the business and run it like every other store. He got his way, I no longer work for the company and they are losing clients hand over fist. His desire to increase the bottom line has led to a steady decline and losing of clients. I still receive emails from clients complaining... Its a good feeling to know that they can't even touch the numbers my team used to make B)

Hi people, where can I find a bodyset of the 037 plus wheels please?

Thanks

Max

Hi people, where can I find a bodyset of the 037 plus wheels please?

Thanks

Max

Ciao Max,

Per te, credo che si trova qui

http://www.hobbymodellismo.com/it/1-10-carrozzeria-lancia-037-rally-limited-edition--settembre-

The wheels, I just special ordered from Banzai 4 sets. They put up a special link for it

http://banzaihobby.com/Tamiya-0444140

Ciao and thank you very much.

Hobbymodellismo very expensive and 037 body not in stock anyway.

Tamico not in stock too.

Mumble mumble...

Max

Ciao Max,

Per te, credo che si trova qui

http://www.hobbymodellismo.com/it/1-10-carrozzeria-lancia-037-rally-limited-edition--settembre-

The wheels, I just special ordered from Banzai 4 sets. They put up a special link for it

http://banzaihobby.com/Tamiya-0444140

I just placed an order for 2 @ Lancia 037 body sets, 2 @ 911 GT2 (taisan) body sets, 1 set of taisan gold 2 piece wheels, one set of same wheel in silver (Toyota Gr B set), 4 sets of the 037 wheels.

I figure ill run the car with the 911 GT2, and make it look pretty on display with the 037 body. In case I decide to run it, I have a spare of each.

Another info please? Do you know the width of the tires?

I suppose front ones are 26mm but rear ones? Are they larger or what?

Thanks

Max

50810 Racing Semi-Slick Tyres

I used these tires when I made competitions and a couple of local championchips with the FF01 and they did their job but it was a stock category (silvercan motor). I don't know how they go with an hot motor. Probably there are more performing tires all around. I used them with blue compound inside (hard?).

Max

Hi everyone! I've been gifted the re-issue of the body shell of this car and, when I found out it was made for the TA03R-S, I started to look for one, but their prices are quite high, both for the used ones and the new ones (not found in the shops, for sure). I may have found a good TA03R with the standard wheelbase (but with FRP chassis and upperdeck, sway bars and metal dampers...I guess it was the PRO version) and I wanted to ask you if it could be possible to make a conversion of that one into a short wheelbase one, using the FRP chassis and upperdeck I've found around on eBay and somewhere else too. Would I need anything else other than the chassis/upperdeck and the shorter belt (I suppose)?
Thanks to whoever will have the chance to answer me! :)

Just the FRP conversion and the belt sir.

You'll end up with a nice stash of spare parts too with that, as the FRP chassis includes a whole new set of countersunk screws.

A belt turned up on eBay tonight in the uk, but not under the tamiya item number, just search for TA03R-S belt....