Wandy

Parts for Lancia Rally 037 TA03RS?

Through a bit of strange luck, I have come to posses 4 new in pack short belts! I plan on keeping one for myself and parting with the other 3. Who ever needs one, pm me.

Thanks a lot Reilluor! I asked about the FRP chassis because, since I use AutoCAD at work, I could replicate the chassis and make some carbon ones too (somewhat like the Exotek conversions).
I'll post some updates when I have the material and/or when I have some WIP to show.
By the way, what an awesome looking body this is...I know it'll take me quite some time to properly paint it, considering I'm such a fussy guy. :D

Raman36, I send you a PM!

Hi all,i've also got an 037 project underway,but on hold for a while whilst i get on with my Blazer.The chassis is done,with an FRP conversion and lots of blue alloy blingy bits,i also got the interior finished which was the most fun to do but im holding back on the body,im not looking forward to fitting all those decals!

10nyoac.jpg

2hckew3.jpg

icmo15.jpg

2d6qdqf.jpg

261e1c8.jpg

Excellent job on the interior! Looks awesome. How did you go about painting it, obviously there's a lot of black, would it be easier to mask the driver figures off and spray the most of it? I have 4 interiors to paint and that's gonna use up a lot of XF-1 :lol:

Thanks Reillour,Im pleased myself with how the interior turned out,im going to do another for my Integrale.I thought about spraying the black on but in the end brush painted it with XF-1 carefully going around the figures and spare wheel.I gave it two coats of black,the first one took about 35mins to apply,the second was a bit quicker,you're right it does use up alot of paint!

Off to Time Tunnel to order some more paint then! Already used lots up painting misc parts on my FAV and Jeep! You don't get much in a pot :(

That's highway robbery.. he knows that most people think they wheels are out of production, but they are not nor have them been!

Banzia has a great price..

http://banzaihobby.com/Tamiya-0444140

That's highway robbery.. he knows that most people think they wheels are out of production, but they are not nor have them been!

Banzia has a great price..

http://banzaihobby.com/Tamiya-0444140

This is highway robbery.........http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-58278-Lancia-037-Rally-Wheels-1pr-0444140-NEW-/310795833823?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item485ce011df#ht_116wt_958

If anyone is still looking for the genuine 53297 short belt for their 037 there is an ebay seller who currently has some available for £7.50 with free shipping.

What i'am after is the Light Pod parts , Headlight lens and the chrome headlight parts if anyone has any going spare ? PM if you can help .

What I'm also wondering is if anyone has ever put a re re version (I.e. TA03) Lancia 037 Rally body on a shortened version of the TA03FS chassis ?

While I've never tried it, I pretty sure it will fit provided you have the proper body mounts. I used. TA03FS chassis for my Porsche GT1 body for years before being able to source a proper TA03RS chassis for it. The nose on the Porsche dip dramatically but the gear case did not interfere with the body.

I think if the TA03FS fits the Porsche GT1, it should fit the 037 as it has even more front head clearance. It will be interesting to see a side by side comparsion of the same model, one with FS and the other with RS chassis and see which will come out on top.

Looking at the build, kind of wish I didn't sold my NIB 037 and put body on my TRF TA03RS, which current my Taisian Porsche GT2 is resting on the chassis, with the re release body, i can still do it. :)

Hey guys,

This seller loves literally down the street from me.

He is selling an OG Lancia parts car. I purchased an original Lunchbox and Clod Buster from him. So I'm sure the Lancia is the same.

00g0g_2XFvsHulICG_600x450.jpg

No chassis.. just everything in the pictures for $110 USD. Seems steep without a chassis though.

Where can I get a chassis for this and complete it?

I think it seems fair, given that the body is complete and features spare trim and decals, as well as the box. The addition of wheels, tires, and inserts add to value, too. If you can find a used TA-03RS/FS for around $200, you would be looking at the low end of eBay prices for 037 re-release examples.

Unfortunately, I could not give you a reliable source on where to find a TA-03RS/FS...

Hey guys,

This seller loves literally down the street from me.

He is selling an OG Lancia parts car. I purchased an original Lunchbox and Clod Buster from him. So I'm sure the Lancia is the same.

00g0g_2XFvsHulICG_600x450.jpg

No chassis.. just everything in the pictures for $110 USD. Seems steep without a chassis though.

Where can I get a chassis for this and complete it?

He has had that listed on there for a while.. He was asking $90 a few weeks ago lol. He finally took some better picts though... you now can see whats included.

Yeah... he's negotiable but it still needs a chassis so Im not sure even $80 is worth it to me.

Thats why I didn't buy it.. The items he has pictured are all available.. Body set, tyres, wheels..

If anyone is still looking for the genuine 53297 short belt for their 037 there is an ebay seller who currently has some available for £7.50 with free shipping.

Eleven of them sold within 24 hours. Not surprising at that price though. :)

Eleven of them sold within 24 hours. Not surprising at that price though. :)

Glad I spotted your post as I bagged one of the last ones. I intend to build another 037 in road going form at some point so this will come in handy!

• Like 1

Glad I spotted your post as I bagged one of the last ones. I intend to build another 037 in road going form at some point so this will come in handy!

You got the last one & I got the first. :)

I knew they wouldn't hang around for very long, considering that some jokers on ebay try to sell theirs for nearly £60.