Johnny_00

egress rerelease in nov 2013

Just received from my jap seller :-)

As the evolution of the great car Avante, and dominated the topic of high-end off-road scene at the time!

Racing buggy user long-awaited [egress 4WD] reproduces it finally! !

- Motor shaft vertically crossed the flow of the finest cars Avante appeared in 1989 [egress 4WD]

I adopt a drive 4WD.

Carbon double deck chassis that has been long wheelbase and suspension of which became the resin,

Large-capacity high-cap aluminum damper, equipped with over cent torque splitter def a drive system,

It was formed as Avante development team at the time in JMRCA Japan Championship, which was held the same year

For example, to win by 4 in (Tamiya Racing Factory) TRF just to show off the high ability

Directly below.

- It can be said to have been the pinnacle of racing 4WD Buggy Tamiya starting from Avante

[Egress 4WD] will finally resurrection.

Long wheelbase carbon chassis to lower deck based on the Avante as well as at the time

Low center of gravity by mounting the servo.

Upper adopting the carbon plate trying to cut out all, Roadekki, the center

Hybrid studded tires, high-capacity torque splitter def, in light weight wheel

Was also equipped with high cap damper, it is the model that Avante has evolved ultimate exactly.

The hit to the re-appearance of the time, I was equipped with the new ball differential, a universal joint.

Full price 54.800 yen

• Like 3

Just received from my jap seller :-)

As the evolution of the great car Avante, and dominated the topic of high-end off-road scene at the time!

Racing buggy user long-awaited [egress 4WD] reproduces it finally! !

- Motor shaft vertically crossed the flow of the finest cars Avante appeared in 1989 [egress 4WD]

I adopt a drive 4WD.

Carbon double deck chassis that has been long wheelbase and suspension of which became the resin,

Large-capacity high-cap aluminum damper, equipped with over cent torque splitter def a drive system,

It was formed as Avante development team at the time in JMRCA Japan Championship, which was held the same year

For example, to win by 4 in (Tamiya Racing Factory) TRF just to show off the high ability

Directly below.

- It can be said to have been the pinnacle of racing 4WD Buggy Tamiya starting from Avante

[Egress 4WD] will finally resurrection.

Long wheelbase carbon chassis to lower deck based on the Avante as well as at the time

Low center of gravity by mounting the servo.

Upper adopting the carbon plate trying to cut out all, Roadekki, the center

Hybrid studded tires, high-capacity torque splitter def, in light weight wheel

Was also equipped with high cap damper, it is the model that Avante has evolved ultimate exactly.

The hit to the re-appearance of the time, I was equipped with the new ball differential, a universal joint.

Full price 54.800 yen

I hope this is not a hoax. I started this thread http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62838&hl=%2Begress+%2Bre-release two years ago after all the hullabaloo with the 58500 speculation and ended up looking very stupid. :lol:

man i almost pooped myself, please god let it be true i want a ReRe egress runner !!! (wouldnt put a shelfer on the track there so **** rare!)

I dont think it is a Fake.

I buy lots of train toys for my children in this shop. The rc item i buy them from Champ due better price but that shop is realible.

Here the link and begin save money :-)

Http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10239080

Carlo

It's definitely looking good then. Hopefully Tamiyablog will report on it tomorrow.

Hi-Caps, Hybrid Spikes a-plenty once again, together with bona fide black lightweight wheels. :)

Hopefully it will be blister packed, and the RRP seems to suggest it will be available from stores for roughly the same price as the Avante. B)

haha budy Tamiya era it say This item is limited to 3 per household.

will have to find another supplier, im realy realy tempted to preorder .... but I have to save this month for my original Egress :(

• Like 2

haha budy Tamiya era it say This item is limited to 3 per household.

will have to find another supplier, im realy realy tempted to preorder .... but I have to save this month for my original Egress :(

Believe , there is nothing like Vintage Egress....;)

well not100% yet ... â—‡ 58583 1/10 RC Egress 4WD [tentative]

so when they say Tamiya INC has confirmed

I will poop my self, and maybe put one on a credit card or sumthin :D

I'm still convinced that the original rumours were based on fact and this was indeed supposed to be kit number 58500. It seems that the Vajra was a bit of a last minute afterthought and the sales of that kit have reflected that thinking.

I'm even more pleased that I got an Avante Black Special now though, as the rumours that the kit was released instead of the Egress have proved to be false and I can own both of them now.

Will the 2001 get a re-release now? It wouldn't surprise me.

This Egress seems to be going to retail a about the same price as the standard Avante 2011 and, considering it's got Torque Splitter, Hi-Caps and other goodies there must be the lack of a motor to keep the price down.

Wonder if it gets the Titanium screws too?

I asked Tamico.de if they knew anything about a possible Bigwig release a couple of weeks ago. He didn't, but he could tell that the Egress was being rereleased this autumn.

My believes it will have Tit. Screws, Hi-Caps, Torque Splitter as major hop ups from the kit. AS for Hybrid Tires, Wheels it should be the same.

Now the Q is, will the chassis design will be tbe same as vintage one? And the damper shock?

Tnx

I could not believe this was true this morrning , as i was still 1/2 asleep & thinking this was a hoax :D ..

So i have left this too see how it has got on, ' till i got home' . WOOHOO!! & i knew this would happen . As i have got a Egress runner

& now the re re would come out Grr !! , Also so close to the fox & of course the RC10 , That most of us are not going to find

the funds to get them all :P ... So i hope this comes out in nov or dec , or i'm going to have too sell some stuff ( haha not likey )

Or use the C,card :( . I hope too get two or more if the price is right "maybe" ..

Wonder what will be next ????..... I may have too get another job inbetween jobs :lol: .

• Like 1

Knew it would happen, was only a matter of time, and I'm so glad its coming, Tamiya can re re them all IMO, bring it on lol.

I reckon it'll be the same chassis for sure, just thick carbon maybe and CVD's? Gotta have this, no shelving it either, purely a runner!

lee

I expect to see a lot of the vajra kit in this one, steering , diffs and the universals. I'd also expect the gold front uprights which are stronger than the original cast grey items but look wrong to me.

I'd expect standard screws with Ti as a later hop up item.

Basically it's going to be closer to my own Egra project than the original

I expect to see a lot of the vajra kit in this one, steering , diffs and the universals. I'd also expect the gold front uprights which are stronger than the original cast grey items but look wrong to me.

& CHEAPER !! :D ..

Id agree on the screws for sure, with the planned price, the Ti will come later. Uprights in alloy too, good call, id say thats a fair bet!

lee

I think you are right on that, and also agree that the gold uprights will look a bit out of place. I am sure that it will come with all of the Black Special hop ups as standard though.

Tamiya really are hopeless though, I mean what are they playing at with the likes of the Black Special and now releasing the Egress itself?

As far as having one as a runner, will this really be any better than a 2011 Avante?

Oh I think tamiya s marketing department is doing very well ! Rere the avante , keep quiet about an egress for a while to let buyers save up. Launch the vajra to test reaction and find a few truck buyers. Then launch the egress.

Lets face it many TC members have bought the avante rere and BS, not many if any of those will not want an Egress. Had they done the Egress first their overall sales would be much less.

At least the Egress is a std kit number, so no need to fight for a limited number ;)

• Like 1