Johnny_00

egress rerelease in nov 2013

I think it's fair to say that Stella's entire batch will be swallowed up by pre-orders. I don't see them having any available to the casual buyer any time soon.

Stella send me an email and speak about a second batch... but " it's too early to know when the second batch is available."

my last chance... :(

RC Mart are yet to offer pre-orders and there is a very high chance that they will have secured a good number of units, plus their prices are always competitive, so not all hope is lost ;)

there's been a whole bunch of alloy hubs & knuckles from Asia in recent yrs.

Good to see they've moved on to diff covers too :)

Well, they did say 'very limited' on their facebook page, but ****, I had no idea it was THIS limited! So happy I pre-ordered when I did. Phew.

It's NOT a 84*** number , i would say it's all they had . They could have had people pre ordered , like

we do with Stella & this is all that was left ??.

"JUST REMEMBER "

As it's NOT an LTD 84*** number , we will be fine . ( /\ )

My thinking its the initial first run is limited, more will follow, and I'm sure we will see them on Ebay for a while to come. Its tempting to pop for the one on Jasons, but no, I've pre ordered with Stella, so gonna stay faithful to a TC sponsor. Ill just hit up Jasons for a bucket load of spares when he starts breaking them down!

lee

He , don't brake them down as you say , he BUY'S in the parts . I get 5 to 10 bit's of one item & the parts bag it come's in .

I have got the box that the spears come in etc . He won't have the time to Break them down .

One of the biggest parts supplier on E-bay . :D ..

AND

Woohoo Stella ...

Shame they didn't fix the geometry issues with those knuckles. They could at least have given it some ackerman..

He , don't brake them down as you say , he BUY'S in the parts . I get 5 to 10 bit's of one item & the parts bag it come's in .

I have got the box that the spears come in etc . He won't have the time to Break them down .

One of the biggest parts supplier on E-bay . :D ..

AND

Woohoo Stella ...

Ahhh, i always thought they were broken down due to the amount (tons) of 1/12 F1 sprues i buy for SW modeling, didnt know they could access so many spare sprues from Tamiya. In any case, many parts will be purchased for this chassis!

lee

Ahhh, i always thought they were broken down due to the amount (tons) of 1/12 F1 sprues i buy for SW modeling, didnt know they could access so many spare sprues from Tamiya. In any case, many parts will be purchased for this chassis!

lee

As i will be doing , many , many parts to keep my running for the next few years , as i do with most

of my runners . Still can't believe it's coming :D .. Does look good going through & seeing Egress

NIB re re on E-bay & stores .

Just got mail from Banzai, my Egress is on its way to me :)

Snap, although it was good and bad news. I'm getting an Egress, not two, they could not fulfil the entire order, boo. I'll keep my fingers crossed for RC Mart or ETamiya to get stock this week.

RadshapeRC says "in stock".

modelsport says on order with supplier !

RadshapeRC says "in stock".

wonderland models said in stock till i phoned them and they said they havn;t got any and now they have changed the website. Might phone radshape in the morning.

Just ordered mine from jkrc on ebay. I thought i had got a good bargain at £287 plus post but going by these crazy banzai prices i am now not so sure. You would think his ears would be burning and Stella would drop in for an update?.

I just need a nice Dyna tech or 02h motor for my regress* now so if anyone can oblige drop me a line. Paypal waiting.

DOH, after having to accept that Banzai could only give me one Egress, my order is still 'processing' I reeeeeally hope my order hasn't been kiboshed.