Sign in to follow this  
z00ter

Period motors

Hey guys,

quick one, other then the technigold, Dynatech 01 and 02, what other icon motors are there from that period? (late 80s early 90s)

im looking for options for my buggies and road car. (Avante/TL01)

Thanks for your help :)

I really like the Acto TRF Tuned 12T motor. It's a really beautiful machined end-bell up close. Probably ideal in a Top Force Evo or something from that era.

4-4.jpg

The pink Acto 14T is also unforgettable. Perfrect fit for a 2WD and even 4WD off-road car.

53122-Acto-Power-Off-Roader-2WD.jpg

And for the really old stuff, the original black motors with the blue or red endbells are fantastic. Right at home in one of Tamiya's old Racing Masters.

dsc_1725b.jpg

I have a Peak Racing Dynasty 19 Turn Green and a Pink Parma Stock but i will honest and know nothing about them.

@94eg! Is that your image? Do you mind if I add it to the motors page - the current image for the Acto TRF is terrible...

ya im looking for something to go in mr Egress when it turns up, im really lookin for a dyna 02, as I have a 01 in one of my avantes,

I think ima go with either pf these if I cant find a 02t a decent price (also if I can even find one of these lol)

Acto-Power Off Roader

Acto-Power Touring Special

off roader for the egress and the touring for my TL01 sound ok to you guys ?