Sign in to follow this  
ChrisRx718

Crawler parts / CC01 / TA03 Bits / 934 H Parts

I bought these only a few weeks ago however they are too big for the bodyshell I was going to use them on. Like new Dingo 'Fender Flares' complete with fixings. They bolt-through the bodyshell so should hold up pretty good off road.

Will only sell on for what I paid for them, which was £17 posted (I think, the old PM has been deleted!)

ax80040-2.jpg

(please note that parts have been removed from plastic parts trees to make postage easier)

Second up I have a CC01 Radshape RC front bumper, brand new, it's been installed but has no marks. Decided it's not really for me, cost £11.99 + post originally, so I'll take £8 posted for this one.

cc01%20027.jpg

tam%20021.jpg

Next up is a Tamiya 53387 TA03R-S/F-S chassis conversion with FRP chassis plates. This includes all the instructions, screws / fixings and K / J parts required to convert a TA03F or R to shorter wheelbase, or an existing short wheelbase to FRP double-deck setup. This can also be used in conjunction with my other item to create a TA03R carbon fibre double-deck chassis if desired.

New In Package, £40 + Post ONO

null_zps27edf300.jpg

null_zps3325646a.jpg

Next is the aforementioned TA03R carbon fibre chassis plates set OP.363 part 53363. Also NIP/unopened, yours for £50 + post. As said, it could be combined with the above chassis conversion which contains all the necessary parts (K & J parts) and screws to create your very own TRF TA03R if you so wished...

TA03R.jpg

Finally I have these pretty rare parts, spare 'H' parts tree from the limited edition 30th Anniversary Porsche 934 kit, also brand new and only removed from its' packaging for this photograph. Part number is 9004184.

I can do this for £13 Posted ONO

null_zps6865b0d0.jpg

null_zpsb4f7e328.jpg

Sign in to follow this