Sign in to follow this  
NickDandy

Is there a master list of aftermarket hop-ups for ta01,ta02, ta02T?

I have actually been planning a thread on this (will put it in the vintage section though) very subject, I have 4 ta02's bombed up to the eyeballs in different ways. I will be concentrating more on onroads though.

There are a few good threads on modding ta02t's already on here if you do a search, spread between this forum, vintage discussion & rerelease discussion...

Yes. Thanks. I have read most of the threads on the upgrades. Kind of still thinking weather to buy just parts or get a kit and update it.

But I am finding that list of available parts seems to be all over the place.

Not to mention the aftermarket parts that are out there, but may be out of business or not made any more.

What are your objectives for the truck?

That is a good question. Since I have started breaking parts when driving hard, I want to have something more survivable, less breakage.

The other side is to get new Traxxis Slash, then spares not a problem?

I would have to say the steering knuckle and the rear upper arm. But then I think if I make the knuckles aluminum then the carrier will break. Also thinking of upgrade steering arms as they flop around on my truck.

P.S. Does anyone know how these would install. No instructions. :wacko: Listed as TA-06 upper rear arms, but these measure the same as the ones on my f150 TA02T.

$%28KGrHqNHJF!FIpyK%28!JvBSRdp8pe5g~~60_