Wandy

Avante 2001 body set re-release!

Guys!!

The body already hits ebay for $73 including shipping.

Seriously? !?!

WHAT !! 1st one out & will charge what they want . Will wait for JR-RC or the best place in the world

STELLA .... But that's not that bad of a price , Egress body set was $69.50 + postage & that is just one

place that is selling that at the moment . Wait for Stella etc ...

I had a look on the delivery date on the body and this is what it said, at least to Norway,

Delivery:

Estimated between Wed. Jan. 15 and Thu. Feb. 6

This item has an extended handling time and a delivery estimate greater than 27 business days.

So i would guess the seller don't yet have the body, but got some one on order form tamiya, or what Do you think?

Yer , this guys asks alot of money for most things . He had the Egress on preorder for

over $500 & some thing ( $585 ? ) May have been more than that .

Will just wait , as this seem to the thing we are doing lately :( ..

Just got the email from Stella that they are getting these in stock this week. $35 each. I will be having two of them. :)

• Like 1

Does anybody actually knows what the content will be of the body set? Is it just body/wing or does it come with decals, driver etc..?

It's posted on TamiyaUSA's website as well as the previous page of this thread.

Wonder how many i have coming :D ... Will have to wait & see :P ..

Yey, ordered two with Stella after the update email this weekend. Looking forward to getting these!

• Like 1

Eh? What gives? I tried to order 2 with Stella, and they told me that they were only accepting one order per person!

Bit miffed...

Eh? What gives? I tried to order 2 with Stella, and they told me that they were only accepting one order per person!

Bit miffed...

I dropped in my pre-order the moment this thread was started, like within seconds, so that 'maybe' the reason why? I have a feeling I am one of a few that made pre-orders very early on. badword, saying that, I don't have them yet so there is a good chance I'll only get allocated one I guess. That happened at Banzai with my Egress. Ordered and paid for two, only got allowed one and they refunded the rest.

I dropped in my pre-order the moment this thread was started, like within seconds, so that 'maybe' the reason why? I have a feeling I am one of a few that made pre-orders very early on. badword, saying that, I don't have them yet so there is a good chance I'll only get allocated one I guess. That happened at Banzai with my Egress. Ordered and paid for two, only got allowed one and they refunded the rest.

Yep !! This is what i did also , I put in an order / Preorder that day .

WooHoo !! Now all i need is the Egress'sssss . Looks like i will have

to get 6 Egress about at some point . As i want too have the Avante 2001 body

on one as well & YES i know it's the same car , But :P , I just can :D .

Bit miffed...

Did you pre-order? Or have you merely put an order in this week?

I informed Stella even before they know about this and preordered at that time for 2 ;)

Me too. They actually asked me for information about it and where I had gotten such information. :P

Yeah, I emailed them to preorder 2 during the first week of November. They emailed back to say that they would only reserve one per customer until they knew how many they were going to get.

Banzai will get it this Thursday or Friday. Since my kits will come from them, i will buy the bodies from them too. ;)

i am sure they will be cheaper than others!

Yeah, I emailed them to preorder 2 during the first week of November. They emailed back to say that they would only reserve one per customer until they knew how many they were going to get.

That's odd. They asked me how many I wanted in the email yesterday. I pre-ordered three but in the end have only decided to get one in the short term.

Banzai told me this:

Our Price for Tamiya 84372 Avante 2001 Body Set is JPY3150 and shipping cost (EMS only), JPY2400 estimate

The driver looks the same as the Avante 2011 ( I don't have the Avante 2011 driver in front of me to compare). A hole near the left driver chest to fit a screw supported by a cylindrical nut at the base