ddaenen1

WTB/Trade Dyna Storm FRP Lower Deck (and some other bits)

Searching for the original Dyna Storm FRP lower deck. Doesn't need to be new and some minor scuffing or scratches would be ok. I can buy it if the price is reasonable or If interested i would be willing to trade it with the Dyna Storm narrow Fyber-lite carbon deck that is currently on mine. Also has traces of usage and some holes drilled in it but fully functional.

Also interested in any other Dyna Storm parts that are on offer. Specifically looking for the gearbox cover (E3 on the E-parts tree) and the rear FRP shock tower (once again, doesn't need to be new but in good and fully functional condition). I do have some Dyna Storm parts i could trade with such as a set of swingshafts, spur gears and pinions.

Do you know if the rear FRP shock tower is the same as for the Dyna Blaster ?

Think I have one somewhere.

From what i can see in the Dyna Blaster manual i do not believe they are the same. In fact, i do not believe the Dyna Blaster rear shock tower is FRP.

From what i can see in the Dyna Blaster manual i do not believe they are the same. In fact, i do not believe the Dyna Blaster rear shock tower is FRP.

Yes, absolutely right ! Long time since I've looked at my DB.