biggamehunter

if i had a hammer , i would hammer in the morning !

Looks fantastic! Another model I didn't like at first but am seriously warming up to now!

• Like 1

Given the weight of it now shaun you should call it a sledge hammer ;)

• Like 1

I am surprised that given the amount of work you have done on your hammer, few has viewed your work and effort compare to the other build of Tamiya models. TC member should get out more and see what other brand are offering instead of just Tamiya, which in my books have been pure ****. We got to break this Tamiys spell and appreciate the effort of other brands and a wake up call for Tamiya and they can keep suppling to their home crowd and i will put my hard earn after tax dollar to much better products to my likeing. if anyone should disagrees with me...when is the last time you see a square axial or differential and decals as lights and wipers? Yes, only Tamiya keeps doing it and gets away with it. Tamiya is no longer in my cross hair for got to have it. TC members got to wake up and look around and break this spell.

• Like 1

I am surprised that given the amount of work you have done on you hammer, few has viewed your work and effort compare to the other topic. TC member should get out more and see what other brand are offering instead of just Tamiya, which in my books have been pure ****. We got to break this Tamiys spell and appreciate the effort of other brands and a wake up call for Tamiya and they can keep suppling to their home crow and i will put my hard earn after tax dollar to much better products to my likeing. if anyone should diaagrees with me...when is the last time you see a square axial or differential and decald as lights and wipers? Yes, only Tamiya keeps doing it and gets away with it. Tamiya is no longer in my cross hair for got to have it. TC members got to wake up and look around and break this spell.

r

outstanding comment !! thanks greatly for your time and interest

Given the weight of it now shaun you should call it a sledge hammer ;)

lmao !!

Looks fantastic! Another model I didn't like at first but am seriously warming up to now!

thanks steve , its a real hard hitting rc now

outstanding comment !! thanks greatly for your time and interest

lmao !!

thanks steve , its a real hard hitting rc now

I thank you for the build and taking the time and effort to share with us what you did. When someone does a good job, such as your hammer, I will say something everytime, unless my key board is broken. :)

• Like 1

What an amazing build, just goes to show what can do done with these great little cars. I've got to ask Biggamehunter, where did you get the alloy battery tray/shock mount from? That looks like a compact and neat solution.

• Like 1

What an amazing build, just goes to show what can do done with these great little cars. I've got to ask Biggamehunter, where did you get the alloy battery tray/shock mount from? That looks like a compact and neat solution.

thanks greatly mr crispy ,i copied it from one made by a canadian company on the bay mate , it takes full size batteries too