Sign in to follow this  
InsaneJim69

Tamiya Kit 93033 - F104 Pro VII Dark Titanium Edition + Loads of extras

Well I have decided to go a different route in my R/C fun and onto Buggies. So its time to let my limited edition F104 Pro VII Dark Titanium Edition go, and put it up for sale.

The car it used and has a fair few scuff marks underneath but no actual damage. Up top everything is standard from the factory, so lots of carbon and lots of Dark Titanium coloured aluminium parts. Comes with original box and manual. Along with a whole host of spares.

Set of Tamiya foam tires on silver wheels, very rough looking but loads of life left in them.

Set of Tamiya foam tires on silver wheels, good overall condition with red Pirrelli sidewall decals applied.

Set of kit standard Tamiya rubber tyres on silver mesh wheels, good condition loads of life left with white Pirrelli decals applied.

Set of Tamiya Optional Soft rear tyres and Standard Front tires on silver mesh wheels, brand new and fitted to the chassis along with yellow Pirrelli sidewall decals.

Extra Aluminium Damper.

F1 front spring set

Various Spur gears

Pinion gear

Steering servo fitted

NIP F104 front arms

NIP F104 rear wing set

It also comes with a Tamiya Ferrari F2012 bodyset fitted. It has been built and painted by myself to a good standard, not perfect by any means, but certainly looks the part on display or when being run. Bodyset and wings are in very good condition.

Pictures can be seen in my showroom of the chassis and the Bodyset.

Postage to the UK only, and due to postage costs I am looking for £110 ono for the whole lot posted by 1st class recorded mail.

Thanks

James

:)

Sign in to follow this