europro975

Lunch Box Wheels/Tires on a Monster Beetle.

The rears wheels fit. The front wheels need trimming from the inside to retain full steering. Easy job as long as you have a Dremel.
What you slightly lose in ride height you'll gain in track width. The Lunchbox wheels are looking fine with a Beetle body.

EDIT: please see below.

The front Lunchbox wheels dont fit on the Monster Beetle because they have a deeper offset, you cant even put the wheel nut back on because the wheel is stuck againts the hubs and steering rods. Rear ones fit fine. But the Lunchbox looks great with Monster Beetle wheels and tires!

Only to evaluate an alternative, can be mounted also HPI MT SS rims.

image00007g_zps5020e300.jpg

image00009wq_zpsd7d7ba35.jpg

• Like 2

It all depends on what you want to accomplish. Looks or performance. On my super monster beetle I built the squarer profile of the pro line masher 2k made it less prone to roll over than the stock pin spikes

Last night, I took a closer look at my Mad Bull (Wild Willy 2 wheels) and my Pajero Wheelie (Lunchbox Wheels). It turned out both have the same offset. However, the rib structure on the inside of the front wheels is different. On the Wild Willy 2 wheels, you're able to cut the ribs to clear the Monster Beetle front suspension. On the Lunchbox wheels, you can't.

If you want to use Wild Willy 2 rear wheels, you need hex adaptors as well (sold as re-re Frog aluminium wheel adaptors by Tamiya and other manufacturers.).