Sign in to follow this  
backtomyroots

New Items Press Release

I am guessing more than likely the TROP.33 is maybe reinforced or a different blend of plastic looking at the price. I am not sure why tbough as the gearbox covers arent a structual part of the gearbox :blink:

I was hoping like in vrdetailings thread we were going to find more info on TROP.23

"Trailer Head Euro-Style Multi-Function Unit MFC-03" hehe :lol:

I am not sure why tbough as the gearbox covers arent a structual part of the gearbox :blink:

I can't quite agree on that. I have seen covers where the lugs that mount the gearbox to the frame have been broken. After all, they have to withstand the maximum output torque of the gearbox in 1st gear, and when running heavy tractor/trailer combinations on high traction surfaces there is hardly wheel spin to reduce the torque the lugs have to cope with.

1507933_10151821980722407_588550711_n.jp

That FJ will be a definite get. i just wish Tamiya would do something with the Toyota LC70 or Lexus LFA.

What about the boomerang mini 4WD 1:32 & looks like ? fox or hornet All black addition .

whee... New wheel for F350 & Tundra? Or just recycled existing wheel with new rubber...

http://www.tamiya.com/japan/news/newitems/197_148/news1402/201402a.pdf

They were presented at the Tamiya Fair 2013 in November and are the same old Hi-Lift tires with recycled two-piece touring car wheels. The same wheels as on the 58215 PIAA 911 GT2 with the center molded in silver, but first used with the center molded in white on the 58165 Clarion Skyline GT-R LM in 1995, so a real classic!

thanks for the confo, i thought they looked familiar! :mellow:

dang, isn't it time they made some bigger &/or softer rubber for the HiLifts.

Even the CR-01 gets a choice of rubber...

dang, isn't it time they made some bigger &/or softer rubber for the HiLifts.

I agree.

Some new tires and wheels for the CC-01 and High Lift series are really needed.

What about the boomerang mini 4WD 1:32 & looks like ? fox or hornet All black addition .

Black Special Boomerang mini4wd - a good reason for a possible prelude to another re-re-re 1/10 Boomerang 😄

• Like 1

YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Max

Black Special Boomerang mini4wd - a good reason for a possible prelude to another re-re-re 1/10 Boomerang

Well, I was hoping that part #56533 was a new simpler transmission but no such luck.

(I still see no purpose in those 3 speed transmissions - same for the High Lift Series).

Update from www.tamiyablog.com below:

56533 Trailer Head Matte Gear Box (1/14 RC Truck)

- The matte surface of the product by changing the molding resin, and create the atmosphere of the actual vehicle unique.

- Up by a rigid carbon reinforced, it is possible to suppress the deformation of the part, improvement of durability can be expected.

- Applicable Products: trailer head various

:huh: .

matte finish now, eh.. No longer shiny black plastic.

sounds like the work experience kid was asked to clean the mould, so he took a quick trip to the sandblast cabinet... :P

Seems like Tamiya is doing what the Big 3 from Detroit used to do...slap on a new body and call it a new model. Mind you the cc or xc is still a good chasis. Just wish Tamiya would put out a dually pick up or the new 6x6 benz that cost more than your house. I guess Tamiya is doing its 3Rs re-re and recycling old chasis. B-P