Sign in to follow this  
Boothy

84365 CVA Yellow Short Shock Damper Unit Set II

Can I just check with those in the know these are correct for VLB? They are very cheap on the bay or from Banzai for a set of four CVA's and I just wanted to check before buying I am not missing something?

Also what is the best shock to use for the 3rd shock mod and how can I get a single unit?

Andy

Not sure on cva's as always used 75mm ansmann or absima ally shocks at £10 pair. With respect to the 3rd shock mod I use the 55mm versions of the above with success (3 times now). Again these are cheap for a pair.

Can I just check with those in the know these are correct for VLB? They are very cheap on the bay or from Banzai for a set of four CVA's and I just wanted to check before buying I am not missing something?

Also what is the best shock to use for the 3rd shock mod and how can I get a single unit?

Andy

Listed as for CW-01 chassis which is effectively same as lunchie, they alos have different length lower mounting eyes to vary the length to suit different applications.

A fe sets on ebay for ca £15 delivered, so no import duties either :D

Cheers guys :) I am thinking I might order a set from banzai along with a couple of sport tuned

I recently got a set of these and built them up yesterday. I also got a set of the yellow mini CVA's so I could split the sets and build 2 lots of buggy dampers.

The springs that come with the 84365 are very soft and wouldn't hold the weight of the buggy, even without a battery fitted. No worries for me as I use the DF03 setting springs anyway.

Just thought that I'd let you all know that the springs are very soft and I have a full set spare. If anyone is interested in the 4 x springs only from this set, let me know!