smitchos

SNETTERTON RC TRACK MEETS

I need to get to Smithy's and grab a copy. Sounds fantastic. :D

• Like 1

Will the wife batter me if I buy a copy from their Android app for £2.99...

EDIT: Bought regardless :-D

• Like 4

EXCELLENT feature of the last meet up in AUGUST edition of RRCi Radio Race Car International magazine. 6 pages of write up and photos. Not only lots of top Tamiya classics photo'd but lots of TC members with smiley faces! Get yourself a copy.

I'm wondering if SRBBQ Bloke was mentioned LOL!!!!!!! might have to get myself a copy..

• Like 2

I'm wondering if SRBBQ Bloke was mentioned LOL!!!!!!! might have to get myself a copy..

Steve, your TT02 pictured!

• Like 1

My dad will be sooo chuffed to see his Courage Mugen featured :-)

Gutted my Ferrari 250 GTO didn't make it

Just to let everyone know, the next Snetterton RC Meet is planned for mid-September. Invites have been sent out to the regulars already, but newbies are welcome. Please send me a pm if you're interested. cheers

• Like 1

Anyone fancying a great day out at a great venue for a fun packed day, then please get in touch with smitchos, you will not regret it.

• Like 1

Cannot wait for the September Weekender with a few beers in Norwich on the Saturday night.

It's going to be awesome. :D

• Like 1

Just got the wife to pick me up a copy. LOL @ carrying the box of Tamiya parts out the shop. Cracking pic of my Sand Rover as well. Top work guys. Roll on the Sept meet

Just got the wife to pick me up a copy. LOL @ carrying the box of Tamiya parts out the shop. Cracking pic of my Sand Rover as well. Top work guys. Roll on the Sept meet

I've download a copy and need a hard copy now I've seen the pics and the comments on my car and it's race number lol. Same number I always use and definately a great year lol

Roll on the next meet. :)

I've download a copy and need a hard copy now I've seen the pics and the comments on my car and it's race number lol. Same number I always use and definately a great year lol

Roll on the next meet. :)

Just a reminder that the next Snetterton RC Meet is a double header, both Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th of September. Some fellow rc'ers commented that our normal day Saturday were not convenient, so here's your chance!

There are a few places left on both days at the moment, so if your interested, please get in touch with me.

PLEASE remember that everyone HAS to be registered/pre-booked before the day (no money/deposit is required, just payment on day). So its not possible to just turn up on the day I'm afraid.

This is probably be the last time we go as this group in 2014, so blow the dust off those F1's, TT's, M Series etc etc, and get in touch!!

cheers Simon

SnettertonRcMeet Wheelie Football Tournament!!! :D

2 a side so get your Wheelie ready and get into a Team!!

We'll be setting this up on the grass by the track and will have a knockout tournament leading up to a Grand Final on the Saturday. Will run it again on the Sunday.

If you're attending the SnettertonRcMeet, please let me know if you're entering as I'm sorting out the draw.

Here's a taster of what we're setting up but it won't be quite as polished!! Cheers! :D

• Like 1

5 Days to Snetterton! :D

Approximate Tamiya list for me:

Winger

Group C Ferrari F40

F-102 Williams FW14

F-103RS Williams FW18

TA-02 Mustang Cobra

M-03 Fiat 500

RM-01 Porsche 956

TT-02 Zakspeed Capri

TT-02D Drift Spec

TT-02B Neo Scorcher

WR-02 Suzuki Jimny (for the Wheelie Football)

• Like 3

Can't Wait for another great day at the track.

For me its going to be

TA01 Mitsubushi Lancer

M04L Beetle

Fav re-re

Stadium Radier

Hotshot

Brat

Hornet

Stampede

Holiday buggy re-re

Holiday buggy vintage

Blackfoot

• Like 3

A great day out and a really good venue as well.

It's a Tarmac racing circuit which was twisty and with a long straight.

The wheelie football was awesome too, apologies J.W for my awful footwork I'll get some practice in ready for next time!

Thanks to everyone who puts the effort into organising these events, it is definitely appreciated and I plan to come again.

We'll worth the 2 hours 20 minute drive there and back again.

• Like 3

Excellent couple of days. I've uploaded a load of Track and Wheelie Football photos onto Iconic.

Will sort out a video during the week.

:D

• Like 4

Great day out Saturday - great people, great cars, great football tournament and great fun all round B)

• Like 3

Brilliant weekend away with a top bunch of nutters :lol:

My first video is uploaded, but still got way too much video and several hundred pics to sort...

IconicRC Snetterton September 2014 - Part 1:

First time using a camcorder in many years and only had a brief window to edit it so not my best work :D

• Like 6

Some more top days out at Snetterton, great to see some new faces in addition to the old one!

Wheelie football worked out great - THANKS TO JWESTON FOR SETTING IT UP!

I see they'll be another piece in the RRCi magazine again (October issue I think), the M06 Low Rider (Pumpkin) kit review and something towards to the wheelie footy, I think! But hey, we'll all see it when its published!

Cheers to everyone that came, it really makes the day out!

• Like 4